[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

Regarding the memorial lap, I don't see how it would work since there is no "gap" for the pole car to vacate.

I recommend if we go ahead with it to sit on the grid for 1 minute before starting the formation lap. Once the race timer hits 1:00 we then start the formation lap as normal. This would be the most feasible way to do an in-game minutes' silence I feel.

In my opinion if PRO race is going to be broadcasted I think that 1min stop on the grid at the beginning makes sense, more than the whole lap around the track.
For AM I think it's irrelevant, nobody will see that, just us.
But let the Stewards decide what to do ;)

Regarding the memorial lap, I don't see how it would work since there is no "gap" for the pole car to vacate.

I recommend if we go ahead with it to sit on the grid for 1 minute before starting the formation lap. Once the race timer hits 1:00 we then start the formation lap as normal. This would be the most feasible way to do an in-game minutes' silence I feel.
It's pretty simple; you just leave pole position vacant until shortly before the final turn. Like this: (skip to 1:33:47)

proxy.php

Spa-Francorchamps Round 8 Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine
TNR_5zigen
jammy21
FLEURY
crelou
Ross76
TWR_Kris34
Pedroeol

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
SK8RBOI
TNR_KING_FILO
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Bcd73
Brutaka
Ramalhinho91
CAMikaze

UNSURE
Charlie A

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967
-vinc'-

UNCONFIRMED
yuc2002
Toshost
BAZZER
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

proxy.php

Spa-Francorchamps Round 8 Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
TeamEdge702
rcb929
GTP_SkyBridge
RacingLine
TNR_5zigen
jammy21
FLEURY
crelou
Ross76
TWR_Kris34
Pedroeol
TNR_KING_FILO

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING
Gabguss

UNCONFIRMED
SK8RBOI
TORCHON
Husqvarman
123yokomo

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
Mikey24
PJTierney
Dan181295
Pubs16
Bcd73
Brutaka
Ramalhinho91
CAMikaze

UNSURE
Charlie A

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967
-vinc'-

UNCONFIRMED
yuc2002
Toshost
BAZZER
James Cooper
llmorganll
SSJGZWarrior
JakeKing39
1Lambofan
j1Nk

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU

Back