[ORA] FIA GT World Championship [S3] | TRL_Evo and Ramalhinho are your PRO and AM Champions!Finished 

oraann-png.299309

• To all you championship seekers, ORA will be adding an new mini championship into GTWC; The GT Endurance Cup.
  • This championship boasts similarities with a real life mini-championship; The TUSC North American Endurance Cup, in which the longest races on the calendar make up their own championship. In the case of GTWC, the three races being represented are the 1.5 hours of Suzuka, the 1.5 hours of Bathurst, and the 2 hours of Spa.
  • There will be a Pro champion as well as an AM champion.
FAQ
Q: How does the points system work?
A: For the Super endurance races, points are Endurance plus sprint, meaning that a winner of one of these races will win 41 points (25 +16=41)

Q: Does the points I gain in these races count toward the official GTWC Championship?
A: Yes. All rounds of the GTEC Calendar count toward the GTWC Championship.

Q: Does the points I gain in the non-super endurance races count toward the GTEC championship?
A: No, Only Suzuka, Bathurst, and Spa count towards this championship.

Q: Do drop scores count for this Championship?
A: For the GTWC championship, you can use dropscores at the super endurances, however, for GTEC, all three rounds count, meaning that no dropscore can be used. Basically dropscores are not used in GTEC, as it is only 3 races.

Q: Do we have to be graded for Pro/AM?
A: No, you will run this series with the same classes as GTWC since it is only a mini-championship within a championship.

Any more questions, comments, or concerns are welcomed and will be addressed in a timely fashion.

NASCAR, are you watching? Two separate championships which both use the same calendar, the same entrants, the same everything. Make it happen!
As I had said in the Stewards discussion on this, I love it! I don't know how many of you guys follow or even know of it but V8 Supercars here in Australia also does an Endurance Cup between their 3 endurance rounds. It's getting to be a common choice for Racing Series'

Last edited:
As I had said in the Stewards discussion on this, I love it! I don't know how many of you guys follow or even know of it but V8 Supercars here in Australia also does an Endurance Cup between their 3 endurance rounds. It's getting to be a common choice for Racing Series'
I used to watch V8s, but then Fox Sports 1 US had to cancel them and leave me without anyway to watch them. I've been eyeing V8 SuperView ever since. :D

I used to watch V8s, but then Fox Sports 1 US had to cancel them and leave me without anyway to watch them. I've been eyeing V8 SuperView ever since. :D
You'll be happy to hear then that Foxtel now has the full rights for 2015 Season and beyond ;). Pre-Season test weekend 7/8 Feb! Check your guides ;).

You'll be happy to hear then that Foxtel now has the full rights for 2015 Season and beyond ;). Pre-Season test weekend 7/8 Feb! Check your guides ;).
Unfortunately Foxtel doesn't operate here in the US. :(

Unfortunately Foxtel doesn't operate here in the US. :(
Oh my bad man, mis read your post, thought you said foxTEL not fox sports lol. If you guys get Speed TV in the U.S. then it should be on that, that's what it'll be for us.

Oh my bad man, mis read your post, thought you said foxTEL not fox sports lol. If you guys get Speed TV in the U.S. then it should be on that, that's what it'll be for us.
Speed TV is now owned by Fox and it's call Fox sports 2 and 1

Hey PIP:).

Glad to see you checked back in! As you can still see there are many guys that you most likely remember from S1 still hanging around:).
We are doing great! Just finished Round 1 and now we have commentators and broadcasts!

You are in iRacing now correct? Hope all is going well!

Hi PIP been a while I see since S1 :)

Looks like you guys are having a blast with this championship, it's looking very professional!
I'm definitely going to be checking out the broadcasts and pics from the rounds.

Yep, been having a g o with iRacing, hard to be competitive without tuning knowledge but still fun. Spending most of my time in Assetto Corsa and loving it, but waiting for pCars to land, which is probably where I'll spend most of my virtual racing career!

Haven't got around to getting involved with any organised racing in AC or other sims yet, really miss battling with you guys every Sunday!

Good luck all with this season's championship, looking forward to seeing who is crowned champ and wearing the No. 1 on their car next season!

Looks like you guys are having a blast with this championship, it's looking very professional!
I'm definitely going to be checking out the broadcasts and pics from the rounds.

Yep, been having a g o with iRacing, hard to be competitive without tuning knowledge but still fun. Spending most of my time in Assetto Corsa and loving it, but waiting for pCars to land, which is probably where I'll spend most of my virtual racing career!

Haven't got around to getting involved with any organised racing in AC or other sims yet, really miss battling with you guys every Sunday!

Good luck all with this season's championship, looking forward to seeing who is crowned champ and wearing the No. 1 on their car next season!
its gunna be a nissan trust me!

In Pro, the way @RacingLine is going, I reckon he will be champion. Meaning it'll be a Honda. ;)
He is going fast so far yes:), and this season is already starting to go his way unlike last seasons bad luck at RBR where he dc'd near the end with a pretty good lead.
The other PRO drivers including myself will just have to push harder:), last weekend was a pretty good result for me, though I had low finishing positions, I did only get about 20mns of practice for the race and no practice on RM's.

Laguna Seca is anyones race like last season huh @RacingLine I remember we had a great battle in the sprint but then you stuffed it in the third to last corner:P. Don't remember how the endurance went but I believe there were some great battles all around.

He is going fast so far yes:), and this season is already starting to go his way unlike last seasons bad luck at RBR where he dc'd near the end with a pretty good lead.
The other PRO drivers including myself will just have to push harder:), last weekend was a pretty good result for me, though I had low finishing positions, I did only get about 20mns of practice for the race and no practice on RM's.

Laguna Seca is anyones race like last season huh @RacingLine I remember we had a great battle in the sprint but then you stuffed it in the third to last corner:P. Don't remember how the endurance went but I believe there were some great battles all around.

Yes we had a great battle i remember that, I stole a podium finish after the corkscrew on the last lap can't remember from who though.(enduro)

Yeah last season I didnt get off to a Good start, I hope i don't encounter as many bad moments this season :P

It was from me @RacingLine, I placed 4th in the Enduro and you took my 3rd place in last lap, I still remember the race lol, I felt very bad about that race tbh because I had the best pace with RH tyres but made a mistake when picking tyres for the 2nd stint, picked RH instead of RM. It wasn't that bad overall as I did win the Sprint before :P

It was a good race in Laguna and there was some different strategies in pits, we will have to see how it goes this season but looks promising.

Also if remember right my pace with RH was in the mid~high 21's (full tank) but different specs.

It was from me @RacingLine, I placed 4th in the Enduro and you took my 3rd place in last lap, I still remember the race lol, I felt very bad about that race tbh because I had the best pace with RH tyres but made a mistake when picking tyres for the 2nd stint, picked RH instead of RM. It wasn't that bad overall as I did win the Sprint before :P

It was a good race in Laguna and there was some different strategies in pits, we will have to see how it goes this season but looks promising.

Also if remember right my pace with RH was in the mid~high 21's (full tank) but different specs.
What was the pole time last season?

Latest Posts

Back