[ORA] GT Cup [S2] Rcb929 S2 ChampionOpen 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 251 comments
ORAann.png
Over the past three weeks that the series has run, I have noticed that Pro drivers are beginning to run away with the races. With there being no success ballast system or anything similar, they have almost complete control over the championship. Therefore, I am pleased to announce for the Am rated drivers there will be an AM Trophy mini-championship.

How it works:
  • Must be an Am rated GTWC driver or ORA rookie.
  • eligible drivers can compete for both the trophy and the overall championship.
  • Points scored for the AM trophy only count with the AM drivers racing, therefore if an AM driver finishes 3rd and the next finishes 5th overall, they will get 1st and 2nd place Am trophy points respectively.
  • The highest qualified AM driver will get a Pole Position point.
  • Drop score also qualifies.
eligible Drivers
Motegi AM Trophy winners
Tsukuba AM Trophy winners
The Rules and regulations will be updated accordingly. Points tables updated.

I think I'm going to pull out of this series!! Work is taking over at the moment so I won't be able to make it to the races!! I will be here for the WEC!!

Can i be moved to the reserve list. Local race season starts next sunday so ill be missing some races, but still should be able to make couple. Thanks.

race is this sunday? I'm off work, so I can probably do this

Actually, I have plans for Sunday, so gotta miss this one too. Hopefully the next one I can partake in otherwise I'll have to pull out

Last edited:
Well, after a veeeery long fight with my PS3, I finally managed to download and instal all 17 updates :eek:. Of course, the 1st download attempt was a mess and my PS3 crashed, when I restarted it, there was not even the XMB menu. So I had to erase all the HDD and reinstal the XMB menu.

I left GT6 when it was the 1.11 version and tonight I discovered:
- The Sierra track
- Suzuka remastered
- Midfield is back :)
- The "Community" stuff
- All new VGT Cars
- The GT Academy 2015
- The new sound options in the settings
- The "Quick Match" -> What is that???
- The Bob Spec

So you guys could understand that I feel like a pure Rookie on that game now ahah :P

-----------

Anyway, I think I'll be there for the race this Sunday if there's enough place and if I don't move in the south of France too early (cause I don't know yet what are the plans of my co-driver)

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
Well, after a veeeery long fight with my PS3, I finally managed to download and instal all 17 updates :eek:. Of course, the 1st download attempt was a mess and my PS3 crashed, when I restarted it, there was not even the XMB menu. So I had to erase all the HDD and reinstal the XMB menu.

- The Sierra track
- Suzuka remastered
- The "Community" stuff
- All new VGT Cars
- The GT Academy 2015
- The Bob Spec

So you guys could understand that I feel like a pure Rookie on that game now ahah :P

-----------

Anyway, I think I'll be there for the race this Sunday if there's enough place and if I don't move in the south of France too early (cause I don't know yet what are the plans of my co-driver)

Great to see you back Will! It's been almost a year since I last raced you. :cheers: And FYI, Quick Match is like a sprint race mode you see on Codemasters F1 games.

- The Sierra track
- Suzuka remastered
- The "Community" stuff
- All new VGT Cars
- The GT Academy 2015
- The Bob Spec

-----------

Wow man, welcome back to GT6:) First time I'll get to be on track with you! Looking forward to it if you can make it.

Lame to hear you lost everything but, I hope you didn't have a lot of stuff to lose.

Could almost feel like a brand new game getting everything at once haha.

ora3.png
Incident Sanctioning

• Corner Cutting report in Race 1 and 2 by @TNR_KING_FILO and @TeamEdge702:
    Drivers still within track limits, couple laps may have raised warnings (only just) but no gain in time in those situations (lap 5, 12, 20 for reference). No Action
  • Accident between @rcb929 and @TNR_KING_FILO on race 2:
    Intentional accident. Offending driver did not brake to avoid accident nor did he slow down to give time back to the victim. 30 second Penalty to rcb929.
Penalty implications:
  • @rcb929 moves down to 4th place in Tsukuba round 2. Drivers who placed in 3rd and 4th will move up one spot.

Last edited:
I would like to practice using the "Community" stuff but I don't know how it works lol. Should I create a room being in community?

View attachment 357526
Incident Sanctioning

• Corner Cutting report in Race 1 and 2 by @TNR_KING_FILO and @TeamEdge702:
    Drivers still within track limits, couple laps may have raised warnings (only just) but no gain in time in those situations (lap 5, 12, 20 for reference). No Action
  • Accident between @rcb929 and @TNR_KING_FILO on race 2:
    Intentional accident. Offending driver did not brake to avoid accident nor did he slow down to give time back to the victim. 30 second Penalty to rcb929.
Penalty implications:
  • @rcb929 moves down to 4th place in Tsukuba round 2. Drivers who placed in 3rd and 4th will move up one spot.

wow barely got within 30 seconds

Up mega early and tired, didn't get a chance to do any practice so will be interesting for me lol.

So. My first ORA races. First impressions are fantastic. The racing was close yet clean at the same time. Somehow, I was able to edge away from the AM field and I spent most of my time fighting with the back end of the PRO field and in Race 2, I was able to score an overall podium. @123yokomo, that battle we had in Race 1 was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. The GTRs are a brilliant choice. It takes a lot to get the most out of those cars but when you do, they feel amazing. Amazing series guys! Keep up the good work!

So. My first ORA races. First impressions are fantastic. The racing was close yet clean at the same time. Somehow, I was able to edge away from the AM field and I spent most of my time fighting with the back end of the PRO field and in Race 2, I was able to score an overall podium. @123yokomo, that battle we had in Race 1 was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. The GTRs are a brilliant choice. It takes a lot to get the most out of those cars but when you do, they feel amazing. Amazing series guys! Keep up the good work!
I have such great fun driving this car. It has such a specific character with slight understeer and then snap-oversteer but when you manage it you could be pretty fast. Fuji is perfect track, many 3 gear drifting accelerations :)

Back