[ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC championOpen 

Hey guys, just asking the question now...

If you want to still race I can host but I feel it's a bit pointless if there's only going to be two cars in each class, would you prefer to put the round off for a week?

Competition cannot be replaced for a schedule... So lets do that...

so? now that P1 have been cut down by 2 drivers you now want to pause the season?
I don't particularly want to do that but its not my series and @Brutaka has told me majority votes. There's only two races left..

Edit: so out of those who have spoken I'm saying there's no one to host, so the race will be done next week.

Last edited:
ORA WEC Round 4: 6 hour simulation of Fuji (1.5 hours)
Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.
To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.
fuji-speedway.jpg
All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@FutureF1 | FutureF1
@PJTierney | PJTierney
CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
@Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
@James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
@GTP Ziggy | zplay24
@Charlie A | Warlie12
@Pubs16 | pubes16
@TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
@SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
@Danny99 | CECHMATE
@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
Confirmed

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior due to work I won't be able to attend this race or the next

Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.
To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.
fuji-speedway.jpg
All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@FutureF1 | FutureF1
@PJTierney | PJTierney
@Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
@GTP Ziggy | zplay24
@Charlie A | Warlie12
@SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
@Danny99 | CECHMATE
@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior due to work I won't be able to attend this race or the next

fuji-speedway.jpg
Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@PJTierney | PJTierney
@Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
@GTP Ziggy | zplay24
@Charlie A | Warlie12
@SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
@Danny99 | CECHMATE
@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
@FutureF1 | FutureF1

Cannot Attend

fuji-speedway.jpg
Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@PJTierney | PJTierney
@GTP Ziggy | zplay24
@Charlie A | Warlie12
@SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
@Danny99 | CECHMATE
@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
@FutureF1 | FutureF1
@Brutaka | Brutaka

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior due to work I won't be able to attend this race or the next​

fuji-speedway.jpg
Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@PJTierney | PJTierney
@GTP Ziggy | zplay24
@Charlie A | Warlie12
@Danny99 | CECHMATE
@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
@FutureF1 | FutureF1
@Brutaka | Brutaka

Cannot Attend

SK8RBOI​

fuji-speedway.jpg
Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@PJTierney | PJTierney
@GTP Ziggy | zplay24
@Danny99 | CECHMATE
@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
Confirmed

@Pubs16 | pubes16
@FutureF1 | FutureF1
@Brutaka | Brutaka
Charlie A | Warlie12

Cannot Attend

SK8RBOI​

Last edited:
I am sorry to say this but ORA WEC will not be continuing ahead at the moment due to low attendance rates. Information regarding the next step and championship standings will be posted when ready

NPibccLDezTLhmX3BgVm0h68LrX1PrfF0jLytvAD6Zlc1ZdHa_iLHv-xbOv8T4kbbp3DjaQWL76so_DsTC0GzNbQrcSGTJ0uGve_EaQkbNYcrVhx21f_38eigwNtw4UKEPALrQ

Final Results

LMP

Brutaka.………………………………….63
FutureF1………………………………….61
SSJGZWarrior………………………….37
zplay24...............................32
Dabomb..............................28
coopsrokssoks......................21
PJTierney………………………………..20

GTC

TNR_FILO…….………………………86
Junk8765.…………………………….41
pubes16............................36
FRS_SK8R.........................21
Warlie………………………………….18

Teams

LMP

Toyota-------91
Audi----------81
Peugeot------76

GTC

Ford-----86
Chevy---62
BMW---36
Audi-----18​

Yay I finally won a drivers championship, however, I didn't want to win it like this. I wish I could've fought out @FutureF1 in the final two races and had a full championship victory but I can't be too disappointed, I tried my absolute best for the 4 races WEC had.

Hey guys! Now that I'm at my home again I want to thank you all for letting me race at Le Mans :cheers:
I'm already waiting for ORA FIA GT World Championship :)

Another thing, I will compete in a new series, the Mazda Demio Cup, the car is a bit slow but the organizer is giving away 200$ in prizes! It is based on the real life Mazda2 SCCA B-spec race car. We need at least 10 people to race, otherwise there will be no championship. Hope some of you guys join us ;)

Last edited:
Back