Open [ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC champion

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by SSJGZWarrior, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Brutaka

Brutaka

Ok now it looks like we'll have a decent GTC field. Hooray. Just wished we had more drivers.

Pubs16 likes this.
  2. Shahar

Shahar

Ok., what options I have (cars and teams)?

EDIT: how much time untill the race? I'm not sure Ill make it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  3. Pubs16

Pubs16

Corvette Z06 C6 LM
    Audi R8 Phoenix Racing
    Ford GT LM Test Car
    BMW Z4 GT3

All specs are in the OP :)

Qualifying begins in just over an hour away.

4. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

It's on the op teams spoiler. Just chose a gtc car that you will like to race in and join the lobby while from here I put you on the designated team. So you can make the race

5. Shahar

Shahar

I think I wont make it (80% sure).

I have to do the car choise form, right?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  6. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

Yes it's similar to what we had for the GTWC. just pick your cars in the order that you like. Starting with the car you would want to drive to the car you least likely want to driver.

7. Shahar

Shahar

I filled the car choise form.

8. Brutaka

Brutaka

Lobby Open!

FutureF1 and Pubs16 like this.
  9. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

Whatever car was your first choice go with it. Which will be the corvette

10. Shahar

Shahar

Well I won't make it.

11. SK8RBOI

SK8RBOI

God dam! I missed it! This is why I didn't say I was coming as I had doubts that I would make it! Was this race any earlier this week?

Shahar likes this.
  12. FutureF1

FutureF1

Wow. I would like to forget this race completely...

First of all, I completed over 70% race distance so I should be allowed to earn full points for 4th.

This is the second race in a row where I felt I had the slowest car on the grid. In Spa, I was able to keep up with the other cars somewhat but I still felt as though my car was lacing everywhere. It's pretty much the same story here at Le Mans. With the Hybrid system in the Toyota and the traction of the Peugeot, I was the slowest through and exiting corners. I'm hoping this kind of thing stops once we get away from power circuits.

Not only does my car feel off the pace, but I seem to be having the worst luck possible. 20 mins into the race I was hit going into the first mulsanne chicane which ruined my entire race. I had to pit at the worst possible time. I was finally starting to make ground on the field in front of me until I somehow lost barking power and went flying into the wall at one of the mulsanne chicanes. After making it back to the pits, I decided to call it a day. There's no point in going around a racetrack if there's no one to race. I hope there are better races coming in the near future...

13. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

Hey guys! Can anyone tell me the lap times (LMP1 on RH) from the previous rounds please? :)

14. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

ORA WEC Round 4: 6 hour simulation of Fuji (1.5 hours)
    Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.
    To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.

[​IMG]
    All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
    Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    Charlie A | Warlie12
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE
    DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Confirmed

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior
    sadly I will be working this sunday :\

15. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

@SSJGZWarrior put a "@" besides peoples GTP names so they get notified

16. Charlie A

Charlie A

Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.
    To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.

[​IMG]
    All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Pubs16 | pubes16
    @TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Confirmed

Cannot Attend

Charlie A

17. Brutaka

Brutaka

I thought they would get notified regardless of the @

18. Pubs16

Pubs16

Have some drivers pulled out? Seems there's quite a few missing from the sign in sheet, mostly GTC I think, perhaps that's why we've been so low each race?

19. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

after a while you stop receiving notifications of threads you've commented on.

Brutaka likes this.
  20. Brutaka

Brutaka

They were all inactive drivers.

21. Pubs16

Pubs16

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Confirmed

Pubs16

Cannot Attend

Charlie A

22. FutureF1

FutureF1

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Confirmed

Pubs16
    FutureF1

Cannot Attend

Charlie A

23. Brutaka

Brutaka

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Confirmed

Pubs16
    FutureF1

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior

Charlie A
    Brutaka (Family is over)​

24. Pubs16

Pubs16

Surely we won't be going ahead with only two people confirmed? Lol.

FutureF1 and GTP Ziggy like this.
  25. FutureF1

FutureF1

^^^ Yeah. I'd assume the race is off..

26. GTP Ziggy

GTP Ziggy

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Confirmed

Pubs16
    FutureF1
    GTP Ziggy

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior

Charlie A

27. SK8RBOI

SK8RBOI

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE
    @DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Confirmed

Pubs16
    FutureF1
    GTP Ziggy
    SK8RBOI (might be late)

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior

Charlie A

28. GTP Ziggy

GTP Ziggy

Is the race on or not?

FutureF1 likes this.
  29. FutureF1

FutureF1

So can we please get any form of official confirmation whether this is going on or not?

GTP Ziggy likes this.
  30. Pubs16

Pubs16

Hey guys, just asking the question now...

If you want to still race I can host but I feel it's a bit pointless if there's only going to be two cars in each class, would you prefer to put the round off for a week? Or race?

GTP Ziggy likes this.