Open [ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC champion

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by SSJGZWarrior, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Brutaka

Brutaka

Yes there is, Fill out the car choice form.

2. DaBomb330

DaBomb330

Also what are good laps for the p1 class at Le Mans if you guys don't mind me asking?

3. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

mid 36 - 37s

Brutaka likes this.
  4. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

ORA WEC Round 2: 24 hour simulation of Le Mans (2 hours)
    Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.

To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.

[​IMG]
    All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
    Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    Charlie A | Warlie12
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE
    DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    Confirmed
    SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior

Cannot Attend

5. DaBomb330

DaBomb330

6. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.

To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.

[​IMG]
    All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
    Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    Charlie A | Warlie12
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Cannot Attend

7. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

3:34.989

The tyre wear is huge, I never thought it would be this way :crazy: lol

8. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

How many laps can you go on RM?

9. Brutaka

Brutaka

Better yet can you go a full fuel stint on those tires?

10. FutureF1

FutureF1

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    Charlie A | Warlie12
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    FutureF1 | FutureF1

Cannot Attend

11. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

I can't tell you exactly how many laps I can go on RM Warrior, but I noticed that when I reached half tank of fuel they started to lose efficiency. From that point it's very difficult to be consistent.
    Brutaka on RM (and RH aswell) it's impossible to empty a tank of fuel on a single set of tyres with the LM NISMO...
    I will play with the suspension to see if I can reduce that wear but I'm not sure if I can do it lol

Brutaka likes this.
  12. Pubs16

Pubs16

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    Charlie A | Warlie12
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    Pubs16 | pubes16

Cannot Attend

13. DaBomb330

DaBomb330

When do us new boys find what car we will be in?

14. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

On the OP you are in the Toyota but look at the OP for specs

15. DaBomb330

DaBomb330

ok ty

16. Brutaka

Brutaka

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    Charlie A | Warlie12
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT

Cannot Attend

17. Charlie A

Charlie A

[​IMG]
    Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT

Cannot Attend

Charlie A​

18. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

[​IMG]

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT

Cannot Attend
    SSJGZWarrior
    Charlie A

Sorry guys I cannot attend Sunday ​

19. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

[​IMG]

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91

Cannot Attend
    SSJGZWarrior
    Charlie A

20. Pubs16

Pubs16

Kind of have withdrawals from the GTPES LM24 so getting keen for this. Haven't laid down any laps in my Z4 yet but will be now it's finally my weekend. Anybody have rough GTC times?

Good to see @Ramalhinho91 and @DaBomb330 join in, welcome guys :).

Ramalhinho91 likes this.
  21. Ramalhinho91

Ramalhinho91

Thanks man! Really good to be back for ORA events :tup: It's a shame that we have such a small field, this series deserved better. Season 2 could be different, we'll see!

Pubs16 likes this.
  22. SSJGZWarrior

SSJGZWarrior

Season two will be either on PC or GT7 but yea right now everyone is on PC :/

23. DaBomb330

DaBomb330

Thanks for the welcome. I just hope i can do well in my first ORA race.:D

TNR_KING_FILO likes this.
  24. GTP Ziggy

GTP Ziggy

[​IMG]

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
    PJTierney | PJTierney
    TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
    SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    FutureF1 | FutureF1
    Pubs16 | pubes16
    Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91
    GTP Ziggy | zplay24

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior
    Charlie A

25. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

26. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

[​IMG]

Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
    @James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
    @SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @Pubs16 | pubes16
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO

Cannot Attend

@SSJGZWarrior
    @Charlie A

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  27. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

use the "@" sign by the name and remove the hyperlinks

28. Shahar

Shahar

Hey, I want join this series:

PSN: GTP_hilajj
    GTPlanet : Shahar

SK8RBOI likes this.
  29. James Cooper

James Cooper

[​IMG]

Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
    @PJTierney | PJTierney
    @CodDemon101 | CodDemon101

@SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
    @Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
    @FutureF1 | FutureF1
    @Pubs16 | pubes16
    @Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
    @Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91
    @GTP Ziggy | zplay24
    @TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO

Cannot Attend

@SSJGZWarrior
    @Charlie A
    [/QUOTE]
    USER=262143]@James Cooper[/USER] | coopsrokssoks

30. Pubs16

Pubs16

So GTC will be fun :p

If you want mate you should choose a GTC car and join the Le Mans race in an hour :).