[ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC championOpen 

ORA WEC Round 2: 24 hour simulation of Le Mans (2 hours)
Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.

To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.

S7-14-rendez-vous-au-Mans-en-2013-dont-un-nouveau-rdv-GT-supercar-82396.jpg

All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
FutureF1 | FutureF1
PJTierney | PJTierney
CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
Charlie A | Warlie12
Pubs16 | pubes16
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE
DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
Confirmed
SSJGZWarrior | SSJGZWarrior

Cannot Attend

Join the [ORA] Online Racing Association club for the ORA WEC series championship.

To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make it.

All Drivers: Keep yourselves updated with any spec changes that happen. I will make announcements on the thread but if you miss the announcement just go to the OP on this thread and view teams and specs. Also, drivers make sure you keep yourselves informed about our series. After specs check you cannot leave the track cause the race starts right after specs check. You must stay on track. You cannot use the chat box at all. Understand that you will be penalized for doing this. There are penalties in this series please read the penalties on the OP at IPO penalty spoiler. Also, driver's briefing has been updated on OP.
Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
FutureF1 | FutureF1
PJTierney | PJTierney
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
Charlie A | Warlie12
Pubs16 | pubes16
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330

Cannot Attend

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
PJTierney | PJTierney
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
Charlie A | Warlie12
Pubs16 | pubes16
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
FutureF1 | FutureF1

Cannot Attend

How many laps can you go on RM?
Better yet can you go a full fuel stint on those tires?

I can't tell you exactly how many laps I can go on RM Warrior, but I noticed that when I reached half tank of fuel they started to lose efficiency. From that point it's very difficult to be consistent.
Brutaka on RM (and RH aswell) it's impossible to empty a tank of fuel on a single set of tyres with the LM NISMO...
I will play with the suspension to see if I can reduce that wear but I'm not sure if I can do it lol

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
PJTierney | PJTierney
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
Charlie A | Warlie12
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
FutureF1 | FutureF1
Pubs16 | pubes16

Cannot Attend

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
PJTierney | PJTierney
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
Charlie A | Warlie12
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
FutureF1 | FutureF1
Pubs16 | pubes16
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT

Cannot Attend

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
PJTierney | PJTierney
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
FutureF1 | FutureF1
Pubs16 | pubes16
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT

Cannot Attend

Charlie A​

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
PJTierney | PJTierney
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
FutureF1 | FutureF1
Pubs16 | pubes16
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT

Cannot Attend
SSJGZWarrior
Charlie A

Sorry guys I cannot attend Sunday​

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
PJTierney | PJTierney
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
FutureF1 | FutureF1
Pubs16 | pubes16
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91

Cannot Attend
SSJGZWarrior
Charlie A

Kind of have withdrawals from the GTPES LM24 so getting keen for this. Haven't laid down any laps in my Z4 yet but will be now it's finally my weekend. Anybody have rough GTC times?

Good to see @Ramalhinho91 and @DaBomb330 join in, welcome guys :).

Kind of have withdrawals from the GTPES LM24 so getting keen for this. Haven't laid down any laps in my Z4 yet but will be now it's finally my weekend. Anybody have rough GTC times?

Good to see @Ramalhinho91 and @DaBomb330 join in, welcome guys :).

Thanks man! Really good to be back for ORA events 👍 It's a shame that we have such a small field, this series deserved better. Season 2 could be different, we'll see!

Thanks man! Really good to be back for ORA events 👍 It's a shame that we have such a small field, this series deserved better. Season 2 could be different, we'll see!
Season two will be either on PC or GT7 but yea right now everyone is on PC :/

Unconfirmed

j1Nk | j1nk
PJTierney | PJTierney
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
FutureF1 | FutureF1
Pubs16 | pubes16
Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91
GTP Ziggy | zplay24

Cannot Attend

SSJGZWarrior
Charlie A

Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@PJTierney | PJTierney
@CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
@James Cooper | coopsrokssoks
@SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
@Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
@FutureF1 | FutureF1
@Pubs16 | pubes16
@Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
@Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91
@GTP Ziggy | zplay24
@TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO

Cannot Attend

@SSJGZWarrior
@Charlie A

Last edited:

Unconfirmed

@j1Nk | j1nk
@PJTierney | PJTierney
@CodDemon101 | CodDemon101

@SK8RBOI | FRS_SK8R
@Danny99 | CECHMATE

Confirmed

@DaBomb330 | DaBomb330
@FutureF1 | FutureF1
@Pubs16 | pubes16
@Brutaka | Brutaka_GT
@Ramalhinho91 | Ramalhinho91