[ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC championOpen 

Ok guys don't forget there's is no race this week due to GTPES Le Mans, instead there will be a non-mandatory Le Mans test session. I suggest as many drivers show up as possible. If you wish to have BoP readjusted for Le Mans-onwards I highly recommend that you attend this test for Le Mans.
New Drivers are also encouraged to attend the test session and to ask as many questions as you can think of.

Also, Points updated.

Little late on my race report. Not a lot to report on though I had shocking pace.
After an off on my own I was playing catch up from an early pit stop and then ran into @SSJGZWarrior when he had an off at Eau Rouge. So all turned into a big test session to just get a feel for the car as I had no practice before Spa in the Z4 before.

@FutureF1 sorry for the overtaking bingle. On the first instance I didn't realise you were there till last minute and thought you were going on one side so moved but happened to be the same time you decided to go the other way. Not sure on the damage, you disappeared off the map for me so mightn't have seen you at all the 2nd instance. Apologies.

Last edited:
Guys I won't make it to the test tomorrow my job just called me last minute that they need me in tomorrow for work

ORAann.png

ORA Le Mans is in 6-5 days depending on your time zone, the ORA stewards and I bet you guys want this event to be as jam packed as possible, We would all like to see a 16 car field driving down the mulsanne for 2 hours, therefore we need your help to find more drivers (Preferably for GT but Prototype drivers are also needed).

These seats do not have to be full time seats, If a driver wishes to compete in Le Mans but doesn't want to affect the championship because they won't compete in the next two rounds, then they can say their seat is Le Mans only and they won't receive points for the event.

We would like it if you could help us get the word across for this event and hope to see Le Mans be a successful event!

ORA Le Mans is in 6-5 days depending on your time zone, the ORA stewards and I bet you guys want this event to be as jam packed as possible, We would all like to see a 16 car field driving down the mulsanne for 2 hours, therefore we need your help to find more drivers (Preferably for GT but Prototype drivers are also needed).

These seats do not have to be full time seats, If a driver wishes to compete in Le Mans but doesn't want to affect the championship because they won't compete in the next two rounds, then they can say their seat is Le Mans only and they won't receive points for the event.

We would like it if you could help us get the word across for this event and hope to see Le Mans be a successful event!

I have nothing to do with this series and i am not in perfect relationship with Cod but am a good guy and i will help you, Gazoo Racing can participate in GTE.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I would like to take part just for Le Mans and If allowed I would like to give LM NISMO a try, is that ok?
I know that the LM NISMO it's not spec'd so tell me which pace we'll be looking for on LMP class I will try to adjust it for Le Mans!

Edit: I decided to test the LM NISMO for myself, I didn't touch on the LSD or suspension and these are the results for a 2 lap run for each combination on RH tyres.

Results
543BHP/900kg - 3:35.064 (can do 34's without any mistakes)
543BHP/880kg - 3:33.394
604BHP/880kg - 3:30.651

Is it too far?

Last edited:
I have nothing to do with this series and i am not in perfect relationship with Cod but am a good guy and i will help you, Gazoo Racing can participate in GTE.
Hi everyone! I would like to take part just for Le Mans and If allowed I would like to give LM NISMO a try, is that ok?
I know that the LM NISMO it's not spec'd so tell me which pace we'll be looking for on LMP class I will try to adjust it for Le Mans!

Edit: I decided to test the LM NISMO for myself, I didn't touch on the LSD or suspension and these are the results for a 2 laps run for each combination on RH tyres.

Results
543BHP/900kg - 3:35.064

Is it too far?

You mean GTC? Tosh

Ram if you are interested in just running the race with the Nissan I will let you know if you can let me talk with the rest of the stewards

There is a GTC class in the ELMS and there was in the AsLMS. It stands for GT Challenge and they call it that because the ACO don't have the rights to title the class GT3 because the FIA said they can't.

It's like the F4 the is two F4 championships in England but only one can be called F4 because it is the official FIA one.

Did that help you Tosho?

Edit: I decided to test the LM NISMO for myself, I didn't touch on the LSD or suspension and these are the results for a 2 lap run for each combination on RH tyres.

Results
543BHP/900kg - 3:35.064 (can do 34's without any mistakes)

Is it too far?
Hey Ram can you have your Nissan at 490 BHP? test the car with that bhp and send in your test results. The the LMP cars are averaging 3:36 - 3:37 per lap with the current specs.

Hey Ram can you have your Nissan at 490 BHP? test the car with that bhp and send in your test results. The the LMP cars are averaging 3:36 - 3:37 per lap with the current specs.

Ok I will test the car (490BHP/880kg) in a couple of hours and after that I'll post the results here 👍

Edit:
Results
3:36.996 (490BHP/880kg)

Ok it was nearly a perfect lap, but like on GT Academy a small mistake can cost you a lot of time with this car.

Last edited:
Ok I will test the car (490BHP/880kg) in a couple of hours and after that I'll post the results here 👍

Edit:
Results
3:36.996 (490BHP/880kg)

Ok it was nearly a perfect lap, but like on GT Academy a small mistake can cost you a lot of time with this car.
on RM or RH?

Back