[ORA] WEC. Final Results Brutaka LMP champion, TNR Filo GTC championOpen 

ORA WEC Preseason Mid-Field
To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make

midfield-raceway-gt6-hero-638x359.jpg

Unconfirmed

FutureF1 | FutureF1
CodDemon101 | CodDemon101
andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO
twodogsgolden | twodogsgolden

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
Pubs16
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295​
[/QUOTE]

To reply, press "post reply" then delete the qoutes at the end of the reply then cut your name from "unconfirmed" and paste it in "confirmed" if you are racing or "cannot attend" if you cannot make

Unconfirmed

andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
Pubs16
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295
FutureF1

Since it's likely I can't make it this weekend, can @rcb929 fill in for me at the Preseason race? And can he also become the Audi Reserve Driver?​

Side-note: Can we avoid posting any F1 comments in the chat on race day? The race start clashes with the Canadian Grand Prix.

Also, it is very important that we get as many LMP guys to the preseason as possible so that we can make sure the regs work.
In my Toyota I am currently getting high 1.02's RH and mid to high 1.01's RM.

Also, it is very important that we get as many LMP guys to the preseason as possible so that we can make sure the regs work.
In my Toyota I am currently getting high 1.02's RH and mid to high 1.01's RM.
I reconed that the Toyota is the easiest car to drive. The Audi can be tuned to be just as fast as the Toyota. I was able to get the Audi .2 of the Toyota I've tuned in both compounds. The Nissan will be off pace. It will have the straights but it won't keep up with the other two. Which was expected no tune etc. plan is to tune the Nissan to where I can get the best out of it and since the car is about a second off from the others I think with enough tuning I can gain at least .5 and if needed specs will change to bring the Nissan closer to the other two but I won't penalize the other two cars on performance just for the Nissan until I know the nissan cannot go faster.

Unconfirmed

andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
Pubs16
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI
GTP Ziggy

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295
FutureF1​

Can reserves attend?

Unconfirmed

andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
Pubs16
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI
GTP Ziggy

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295
FutureF1​

Can reserves attend?
Yes reserves can attend as long as there are spots open in the lobby there are 16 spots in a lobby one is reserve for the pace car and the other for a possible streamer the rest are for full time drivers. Also on the teams list if you look at your name you have a reserve number. 1st 2nd etc. so if there are spots available in the lobby because full time drivers can't make it, the reserve drivers will fill there spots. So you are 2nd reserve you will be 2nd in line to get a spot. Yes you will still earn points to the drivers championship but for teams it's different. If a team has three cars racing on track then points are awarded for the team's top two running cars. But as of now yes

Last edited:
Yes reserves can attend as long as there are spots open in the lobby there are 16 spots in a lobby one is reserve for the pace car and the other for a possible streamer the rest are for full time drivers. Also on the teams list if you look at your name you have a reserve number. 1st 2nd etc. so if there are spots available in the lobby because full time drivers can't make it, the reserve drivers will fill there spots. So you are 2nd reserve you will be 2nd in line to get a spot. Yes you will still earn points to the drivers championship but for teams it's different. If a team has three cars racing on track then points are awarded for the team's top two running cars.

Okay.

Unconfirmed

andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
dalie | dalie999
TNR_KING_FILO | TNR_FILO

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
Pubs16
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI
GTP Ziggy
LITTLEBLACKO

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295
FutureF1​

Unconfirmed

andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
dalie | dalie999

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
Pubs16
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI
GTP Ziggy
LITTLEBLACKO
TNR_KING_FILO

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295
FutureF1
CodDemon101​

Unconfirmed

andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24
dalie | dalie999

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI
GTP Ziggy
LITTLEBLACKO
TNR_KING_FILO

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295
FutureF1
CodDemon101
Pubs16

Sorry guys, I thought I could and really wanted to make it. But have been moving house this weekend and have decided to stay in the new place a night early and there's no internet here yet unforuntely. So have to pull out of Mid Field.

Good luck to everybody, I hope everyone has an awesome first race and enjoys those new GTR LMs on track ;). Praying the Net transfers in time for next week's first round!

Unconfirmed

andp132 | AndroR35
GTP Ziggy | zplay24

Confirmed

PJTierney
coopsrokssoks
SSJGZWarrior
mikeylam
Brutaka
T-n-T-2000
SK8RBOI
GTP Ziggy
LITTLEBLACKO
TNR_KING_FILO

Cannot Attend
Ramalhinho91
Charlie A
Dan181295
FutureF1
CodDemon101
Pubs16

Sorry guys, I thought I could and really wanted to make it. But have been moving house this weekend and have decided to stay in the new place a night early and there's no internet here yet unforuntely. So have to pull out of Mid Field.

Good luck to everybody, I hope everyone has an awesome first race and enjoys those new GTR LMs on track ;). Praying the Net transfers in time for next week's first round!

I am sooooo sick of drivers ruining a race for someone else. I practice a lot just to have someone mess it up for me. Thanks for coming up into me and pushing me off track mikey. You better clean your driving up before the season opener. Warning number one.

I am sooooo sick of drivers ruining a race for someone else. I practice a lot just to have someone mess it up for me. Thanks for coming up into me and pushing me off track mikey. You better clean your driving up before the season opener. Warning number one.
Are you on PCars?

If ther is a race next week I might miss it! Even if I do make it I will be very slow lol

Back