• BMW Concept 1 Series tii 07 Championship

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • RUF RGT 00 PIT Championship

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro 09 Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Practice room open in my lounge, since there was objection to the tyre change then i will revoke it. So we are back on sports soft for the event

thanks mate

No worries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drivers urgently required for Lexus ISF RM Championship starting 16 february, can any interested drivers please visit our website to register.

1:53.072 tonight but have ran lower than that previously.

@jester, hope that helped tonight mate, not doing too bad at all. I think we may have a shot at winning the team championship!

1:53.072 tonight but have ran lower than that previously.

@jester, hope that helped tonight mate, not doing too bad at all. I think we may have a shot at winning the team championship!

Yeah. It did help. I just need more practice.

Thanks again

Hi I'm Adrian and I would like to register

Could I try out tomorrow...... Wensday around 4:00-5:00 pm Dallas TX time zone??

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I try out tomorrow...... Wensday around 4:00-5:00 pm Dallas TX time zone??

No need for a trial mate, just please register via the website. Then you will need to run in an ISF RM following the teir regulations. Welcome to ORDL mate.

Okay I will

What car and color will I need??

Lexus ISF RM, once it has been run in and tuned should be around 735bhp and 608 PP. You can either contact nealcropper and ask to be his team mate in which case the car needs to be Nissan Midnight Purple II. If you wish to be a new team you will need a team mate and can select the car color of your choice which when you get a team mate will have to chose the same color.

Have a good read through the website it will explain most things, any questions please use the query form.

Lexus ISF RM, once it has been run in and tuned should be around 735bhp and 608 PP. You can either contact nealcropper and ask to be his team mate in which case the car needs to be Nissan Midnight Purple II. If you wish to be a new team you will need a team mate and can select the car color of your choice which when you get a team mate will have to chose the same color.

Have a good read through the website it will explain most things, any questions please use the query form.

do u know where to get 2 Lexus ISF RM cars and already tuned up????

You will have to buy the standard ISFs and then RM and upgrade to max unless someone will gift you them. Why do you need 2?

one for me one for friend can i buy it from you????????? or can you gift me two???????

Sorry but if I start gifting cars then all new members will want one, they dont cost alot to buy and you have enough time before the championship starts.

Stop the double posting please. I merged most of your previous double (and triple and higher) posts last night and you went from 212 posts to ~180...

Appologies for no practice lounge last night. Internet issues at home. Have you had any luck finding a team mate neal?

Hello everyone, i'm new to GTplanet and online compatition racing however i have lots of experience racing online.

i would love to join a close nit online club for regular racing events that are fair and fun!

as im new to the whole online thing i might need a little help getting to grips with exact regulation procedures. any info you guys could give me on how to get started would be great and i look forward to seeing you all on gran turismo in the near future

Hi and welcome to ORDL,

Im currently transferring all information from out website to gtplanet to keep within the rules. You can visit the website in my signature until the information has been put into the thread. There is all the information there about how the league works and regulations for the tiers.

If you wish to join pm me your psn id and chose a number for your RM car and color, if you wish to join nealcropper in his team your car color must match his. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you online,

Kris

Last edited:
room open if u wanna practice... psn id: RatG-_-

Cheers mate, I will try to get on soon, just waiting for my dinner to turn up.

Hello everyone, i'm new to GTplanet and online compatition racing however i have lots of experience racing online.

i would love to join a close nit online club for regular racing events that are fair and fun!

as im new to the whole online thing i might need a little help getting to grips with exact regulation procedures. any info you guys could give me on how to get started would be great and i look forward to seeing you all on gran turismo in the near future

Sorry, my reply earlier was limited as I was at work. I hope you join the ORDL, we require members and we are looking to make it a small community within GT Planet. PM me if you are going to join.

When/how often do you all meet up online?

I will be adding a race event list to the thread soon.

I have just updated alot of our general thread where you can read about rules and types of race etc. Our first championship starts on the 16th of Feb, the Lexus ISF RM Championship. If you are entering either contact nealcropper to be his team mate and match your Lexus to his colour or I will place you as a new team entry and you will chose your car color. Can you please also chose a race number that will be displayed on your Lexus.

Latest Posts

Back