OT: And you can even play GT4 on this baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 125 comments
  • 8,746 views
checking-out-the-pstwo-20041015062407316.jpg
 
not worth spending an extra $150 on, i could buy the logitech pro wheel for that much. besides, it's not like i take my ps2 everywhere, and would need the smaller size :)
 
PSX comes with hardrive, network card and dvd recorder I'm pretty sure. The machine looks quite nice in my opinion. This tiny PS2 looks like a childs toy.
 
Ive had a new PStwo for a few days now. Anyone know when they'll release the new vertical stand for it?
 
I have been having alot of trouble with my ps2, so it looks like ill purchase this machine. I cant complain though, i brought my ps2 a week after its release and it has outlived my mates ps2's. I did add some voltage to the lasers dvd reading, and it is reading like brand new again but i still odnt trust it.
 
Back