Paint Colors

• Thread starter IamWSPro
  • 4 comments
United States
Columbus Ohio
TheOptimusKnight
is there a thread where people post the Color codes for diff things. I’m particularly looking for a chrome number code. I can’t find chrome in the store. If it was ever in the store how do we find it. I want it sooo bad!!!

There are no codes for the Special Colours, they can only be bought from the Mileage Exchange when they show up.

Chrome W1 (and the slightly darker W2) has been and gone at least once so it may be a few weeks/months before it reappears unfortunatley. There is nothing you can do but keep checking the Mileage Exchange every Tuesday when it refreshes to see if it crops up again.

There are no codes for the Special Colours, they can only be bought from the Mileage Exchange when they show up.

Chrome W1 (and the slightly darker W2) has been and gone at least once so it may be a few weeks/months before it reappears unfortunatley. There is nothing you can do but keep checking the Mileage Exchange every Tuesday when it refreshes to see if it crops up again.
Awesome. Thanks. Do you know what time on tuesdays. Liek when the tracks update? So today the colors have changed already? Or will they chamgevlter today. I’m East Coast

Awesome. Thanks. Do you know what time on tuesdays. Liek when the tracks update? So today the colors have changed already? Or will they chamgevlter today. I’m East Coast
Just keep your eyeballs out on the frontpage or for the thread to be posted in the general GTS section.

Not sure on the times for different regions. I'm UK and it changes around 9 am here I think. I'm usually at work and by the time I'm home it's new.

Back