It’s that exciting time of the week for the artists among us when Polyphony Digital updates the GT Sport Mileage Exchange.
As you’re probably aware, the Mileage Exchange has a major/minor update cycle. All of the items except the Special Vehicles update every week, while the cars swap over every two weeks. As last week was a major update, this week is a minor one. That means you’ve still got another week to buy the cars if you need them: the Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car and Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car.
With a little over six months on the clock, most of the items in the Exchange are cycling through previous offerings. That’s good news if you’re new to the game, or didn’t have many Mileage points early doors — with over 250 different wheels, there may be a few items you missed from back in the day. This week, that includes some classic American Racing wheels, beloved of pony car modders worldwide, a RAYS centerlock wheel, and a selection of other classics.
The paint selection features 12 brand new paints, along with repeats of the two manufacturer paints. They are two of the classic shades though, Honda’s Championship White and the Ferrari Rosso Corsa. While quite a lot of this week’s paints are a bit biological (including a truly revolting YGB Colorshift), there’s a few novel items from around the palette.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on May 1. The Exchange will then refresh entirely, including the cars. That actually marks the end of a complete cycle of the special vehicles in the game, so we’re not entirely sure what will follow on from this. It will most likely start all over again, with the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 and BMW M4 Safety Car, unless Polyphony Digital has a surprise in store.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – April 24–May 1
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- ENKEI NT03RR (Black) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI NT03RR (White) – 100 Mi
- WORK M.C.O Racing CS (White) – 100 Mi
- WORK M.C.O Racing CS (Black) – 100 Mi
- WORK M.C.O Racing CS (Red) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57C6 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Transcend (Black) – 100 Mi
- American Racing VINTAGE TORQ THRUST (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- MOTEGI RACING MR126 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- MOTEGI RACING MR126 (Black) – 100 Mi
- BBS Racing Wheel (Silver) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM651 (Black) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM651 (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Botticelli III (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Botticelli III (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS Center Lock Wheel (Black) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 01 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 2 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 3 – 500 Mi
- Championship White – 500 Mi
- Rosso Corsa – 500 Mi
- G1 Chrome (Green) – 1000 Mi
- YGB Colorshift – 1000 Mi
- G9 Matte (Green) – 500 Mi
- Y2 Liquid Met. (Gold) – 500 Mi
- Y1 Half Matte (Orange) – 500 Mi
- Y5 Candy Met. (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y5 Aluminum Met. (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- O2 Dark Candy Met. (Brown) – 500 Mi
- B1 Matte Fluorescent (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B5 Candy Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B6 Liquid Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P3 Fluorescent (Purple) – 500 Mi
Feature image courtesy of DatNoiseV12.