PAL Drifters

  • Thread starter Thread starter K4L4M1TY
  • 46 comments
  • 4,357 views
Messages
44
Messages
K4L4M1TY
Anyone out there on PAL that can drift with me besides Dragonistic and Scooby as i should have added you by the time you read this post xD.
 
I can drift, although I am kind of still learning. I'm not a pro, but once I warm up I can drift fairly consistently. I have to say however, that my skill level is not at the point where I can make the car drift exactly where I want it to drift and drift it exactly as I want it to.

PSN: BrYAnT_JnR
 
yeah I drift a lot... add me if you want
 
I also drift quite some ;) you can add my psn (Shazzy19)
 
ROTARY99!! How's it goin? i seen you on some of the drift rankings for some of the courses i have tried. I'll definitely going to add you and hope to see you out on some tracks as im sure we are both very similar in styles judging from our drift rankings.
 
ROTARY99!! How's it goin? i seen you on some of the drift rankings for some of the courses i have tried. I'll definitely going to add you and hope to see you out on some tracks as im sure we are both very similar in styles judging from our drift rankings.

Race me tonight @ 8pm Melbourne time we're going to have a race @ 600pp Suzuka. Join in if you want I've got a couple of friends that are racing and they race clean!
 
Good idea to have a PAL list

You can usually find me racing at Suzuka 600 and drifting at Suzuka 750(free tyre choice)

I would say my style is more powerslide than drift but at least i try

PSN:- GTP_initial-D
 
yep drifting when the punters become too much, GTP_NOS
 
I have earned 600k in drifting online

Im_gonna_DRIFT

Anyone wanna drift NOW???
 
Hi PAL drifters!

I'm tired of drifting alone as well, please add me to your list if you wish.
I'm not D1 class drifter but I can manage most of the time :crazy:

PSN: wolfdude-au

Will mostly be online at night in Australia. i.e. from
19:00 AEST (GMT+10) or 09:00 GMT onwards.

Thanks.
 
Hello! Jus an NTSC drifter here =)
I'm just wondering, is it possible to meet up anywhere between us?
Also shoutouts to hazzy who i'm about to race on PCL =P
 
GTP_moloniser

Add me. I am more able to powerslide, and use the Clarkson style of drift.
 
Another one here.
A lot of Aussies here, I'm from Sydney.
I haven't been drifting online, as I can't find anyone doing it.

My PSN is: iTrill
 
Adds

GTP_NOS
wolfdude-au
Lildomplaya
GTP_moloniser
iTrill


Im usually on Suzuka 600pp during 00-12-24-36-48
 
If you guys want, you can add me too!

But to drift with me, we've gotta race on the standard physics Suzy 700pp :scared:

PSN: GTP_Lets-Drift
 
So on which tracks do you guys drift on?
Fujiwara-kun, I got your request.
 
So on which tracks do you guys drift on?
Fujiwara-kun, I got your request.

I drift 600pp Suzuka. Pro physics seem the best.

Me and Goracle drift at 700pp Suzuka International for NTSC players :D

My cars for drift are F430, RX7 and Cappuchino. Im kinda skint after buying some cars for drift and grip.
 
Another one here.
A lot of Aussies here, I'm from Sydney.
I haven't been drifting online, as I can't find anyone doing it.

My PSN is: iTrill

Yo iTrill,

Sorry we didn't manage to end up in the same online event yesterday even though we were both online. Although I think I did saw you once in the same
event but somehow you got disconnected. Gotta be a better way to coordinate
this ;) ;) Hope to catch ya some other time!

Cheers!
 
Biggest drift group in a race for me was 4 people...

we want 5!!!! :P
 
Hi all PAL drifters,

I think we should start a sticky thread with a list of all the PAL drifters who wish to drift online. So far, I have seen the following users who might be interested :-

K4L4M1TY
BrYAnT_JnR
R0T4RY99
Shazzy19
GTP_initial-D
GTP_NOS
Im_gonna_DRIFT
GTP_moloniser
iTrill
wolfdude-AU

I think we should also include some other details in the list like timezone, tracks, cars, camera car?, etc... so that we can coordinate/synchronize our timing and have a higher chance of getting into the same event.

I'll volunteer to maintain this list unless someone more qualified wishes to.
Also will be nice to hear any feedbacks, ideas, etc...

Thanks.
 
Hi all PAL drifters,

I think we should start a sticky thread with a list of all the PAL drifters who wish to drift online. So far, I have seen the following users who might be interested :-

K4L4M1TY
BrYAnT_JnR
R0T4RY99
Shazzy19
GTP_initial-D
GTP_NOS
Im_gonna_DRIFT
Lildomplaya
GTP_moloniser
iTrill
GTP_Lets-Drift
wolfdude-AU

I think we should also include some other details in the list like timezone, tracks, cars, camera car?, etc... so that we can coordinate/synchronize our timing and have a higher chance of getting into the same event.

I'll volunteer to maintain this list unless someone more qualified wishes to.
Also will be nice to hear any feedbacks, ideas, etc...

Thanks.
I don't know if I told you but i'm not on PAL
 
Sorry... I've removed you from the PAL list ;)
 
whoa... I'm not PAL either

but I wouldn't mind drifting with a few PAL drifters on 700pp suzy
 
Goracle,

Sorry, removed you as well... You might wanna start your own NTSC list as well if one does not already exist? ;)

Cheers!
 
whoa... I'm not PAL either

but I wouldn't mind drifting with a few PAL drifters on 700pp suzy
Yea me neither. Besides, you guys make alot of event's & they are usually fun :)
 
The only person that I have drifted with that is NTSC is Goracle at Suz. 700 standard physics...
 
PAL!!......add me too ....I drift alot ...
SYNarnie
 
PAL!!......add me too ....I drift alot ...
SYNarnie

roger that :dopey:

The first few hour after updating I already met 6 drifters online at Fuji 750pp.

4 were Team-mixi (JPN) and the rest were EU

Fuji is okay for drifting.
 
I try to drift anything... STill gotta learn the bigger faster cars thou. Mostly use the 135. Feel free to add me.
 
Back