PAL Drifters

  • Thread starter Thread starter K4L4M1TY
  • 46 comments
  • 4,357 views
I try to drift anything... STill gotta learn the bigger faster cars thou. Mostly use the 135. Feel free to add me.

Request sent 👍
 
i think my JP acc has a better chance of drifting with you guys than my US acc...

I can drift with Fujiwara using my Gorozza acc, but not with my GTP acc
 
i think my JP acc has a better chance of drifting with you guys than my US acc...

I can drift with Fujiwara using my Gorozza acc, but not with my GTP acc

And added. :)

See you sideways.

I made a JPN account with a random name so really it would be stupid If I used it :P

I have like 6 accounts errrm a UK, HK, JP, US, GTP and a normal :scared:
 
HAHA, i've got a JP, US, a GTP acc, 2 random accounts and a EU acc


btw, if any of you PAL drifters wanna drift with us, just head on over to the GTP Drifter Chat
 
Hi all,

Latest list of PAL drifters I have now is :-

K4L4M1TY
BrYAnT_JnR
R0T4RY99
Shazzy19
GTP_initial-D
GTP_NOS
Im_gonna_DRIFT
GTP_moloniser
iTrill
wolfdude-AU // GTP_wolfdude
SYNarnie
Widarswe

Let me know if this is correct. I guess now with the online events (World 750pp Fuji), there's no need to differentiate PAL from NTSC... but who knows what the next online events update will look like...

And Goracle's setup of the GTP Drifter chat is a good idea... something realtime is what we need... good on ya!

Cheers.
 
Last edited:
Hi, I'd love to be added. I only drift by myself normally as I have been waiting for private rooms but would be really keen to join some online drifting with a group. My name is IcarusNZ - Normally drift Eiger but would be keen for Fuji and the like.
 
I drift now and then. My favourite new car to drift is the Z06 at HSR. Add me up.
 
Hi, I'd love to be added. I only drift by myself normally as I have been waiting for private rooms but would be really keen to join some online drifting with a group. My name is IcarusNZ - Normally drift Eiger but would be keen for Fuji and the like.

I'll add you when I get a chance 👍

I drift now and then. My favourite new car to drift is the Z06 at HSR. Add me up.

I think we dont go to HSR...
I'll try today 👍
 
Ok here's the PAL list so far... let me know if there are any changes required.

Thanks.

K4L4M1TY
BrYAnT_JnR
ITR_R0T4RY (FKA R0T4RY99)
Shazzy19
GTP_initial-D
GTP_NOS
Im_gonna_DRIFT
GTP_moloniser
iTrill
GTP_wolfdude (FKA wolfdude-AU)
SYNarnie
Widarswe
IcarusNZ
GTP_JackStanley
 
For now a PAL list is worthless due to the Worldwide Fuji :P

Im off to my PS3 :sly:
 
I think we dont go to HSR...
I'll try today 👍

HSR works fantastic with enough power available, the old 600PP HSR on S2 (pro) worked brilliantly to drift online.
 
HSR works fantastic with enough power available, the old 600PP HSR on S2 (pro) worked brilliantly to drift online.

HSR is brilliant actually. Using a Z06 can get you 3rd while drifting againts 12 other idiot who spin off and do mistakes 👍

Most corners drift at 3rd gear and the S turn is 2nd gear very simple and smooth for drifts.
 
First time drifting online. I had a blast but i realized how much I've yet to learn. I get too hyped up over seeing others drift i forget about concentrating. -.-
 
First time drifting online. I had a blast but i realized how much I've yet to learn. I get too hyped up over seeing others drift i forget about concentrating. -.-

Ive done that a few times :P
 
HSR pro is great for drifting with your Z06.

Best position today was 4th while drifting against 11 others.

EDIT: Im happy I got it :D
 
Last edited:
Add me (DriifterX) I drift 99.99% of the time im online (0.01% of the time is when i drive down straights LOL)
 
Back