PAL: Dutch Customs 350Z Cup - 550PP RWD Suzuka - Suspended

  • Thread starter Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 337 comments
  • 31,561 views
sorry GTP_Fastas i always break early for turn one and i caught you out, sorry
 
sorry GTP_Fastas i always break early for turn one and i caught you out, sorry

No need for apology, I'm driving like a goon :crazy: good to see you on track again, I hope I didn't spoil it for you. :dunce:

Dan 👍
 
No need for apology, I'm driving like a goon :crazy: good to see you on track again, I hope I didn't spoil it for you. :dunce:

Dan 👍


thanks mate, hope i didnt spoil it for you either.
 
I just entered a race and there was heaps of lag. It looked like I hit 2 people at once, but there was no contact on my end. I parked my car and apologise for any contact that lag caused.
 
ohh...my...goodness. This is an absolutly UBER AWESOME event. Sorry for being slow about finding out but I just had a race with some GTPers and it was so so close. I didn't even know this event was going on. Sorry to every body I was racing as at one stage, I went over the yellow lines because I was getting out of someone's way - but I'll know better now.
 
Had some major fun racing today on DRC! Some of the races, we had three wide on the first corner! And everybody made it through without a scratch. Thanks Ren tec for letting me draft you around the track. The last race was a good one also, with EL_ZISSOU who bump drafted me to second. Thanks for that!! All in all it was a super good day of racing!! To all that i raced today, a big:tup:👍
 
This is a great event! I'm in at :49
 
Had some major fun racing today on DRC! Some of the races, we had three wide on the first corner! And everybody made it through without a scratch. Thanks Ren tec for letting me draft you around the track. The last race was a good one also, with EL_ZISSOU who bump drafted me to second. Thanks for that!! All in all it was a super good day of racing!! To all that i raced today, a big:tup:👍

..and a big:tup:👍 right back to you..and for yesterday.
 
Nice racing Old nail 👍

Thanks, I think that was when I started at the back and somehow managed to win! Frustratingly I can't contribute to the chat during racing unless I turn off my PS3 and start my PC which takes over 5 minutes!
 
will this be on tommorrow or is it just a weekend thing?
 
Well, I was planning to keep it limited, but as long as there is interest, I'll keep the event open. :)
 
Please keep it open. It's a fantastic event.👍 So much fun and heaps of passing.
 
I will be here later if im not alone :) Really fun car and good tune Lars 👍
 
ohh yes please...I counted 4 passes within the space of two corners against GTP_animera. Seriously ledgendary stuff...those moments when you understand entirely what GranTurismo is about.
 
I will join tonight. See you on the track
 
Well, I was planning to keep it limited, but as long as there is interest, I'll keep the event open. :)

May as well it's all good fun.

Phillip đź’ˇ
 
sorry got took out big time, see you all later

My fault, the little 2 yearold lady who calls me dranddad came visiting, pulling on my arm just as I was going into the first corner, shouting come an play dranddad.
 
Last edited:
Just reminding you guys that the online race chat is available.

:)
 
Nice races going on 👍 Back xx.49

Dont have a computer so cant use chat :(
 
Im not sure which orange i hit. I was planning on driving through the ghost and then suddenly it wasnt ghost anymore and i hit the rear ... sorry to the owner of the car in question : D
 
I made a bit of a mess up coming out of the chicane and I think I might`ve caused Fuzzy to hit me!
Sorry, I was overdriving a bit.
 
Just reminding you guys that the online race chat is available.

:)
Added link to the chat in the first post. :)

I will be joining a bit later, I have some relatives over at the moment.

EDIT: Joining at xx:34
 
Last edited:
Thats it for me.. Thanks for good racing guys 👍
 
Sorry for whoever I bumped off at about 9.55pm (Black 350Z, didn't see the name). Excellent racing all night long, that's it for me now!
 
Sorry for whoever I bumped off at about 9.55pm (Black 350Z, didn't see the name). Excellent racing all night long, that's it for me now!

It was me. No problems thanks for the apology.

Grim 👍
 
Thanks for the great racing tonight guys. Not been enjoying it for the last few days, but you have made me see the light. lol.
 
Back