PAL: Expert - 550PP - RWD - Suzuka __ Mazda RX-8 __ R1 Only!_ xx:07 / :37

• Thread starter DTM
  • 522 comments
i am really sorry if i ''block'' a lot of racers yestarday at a full grid with gtp-gtrp racers.it was my first driving with the rx-8 and while i was in the second place i had the feeling that i was blocking the train of another 5-6 cars behind me.so i let all of them pass me at the second lap.best personal lap
2:17:8xx but i think it has a lot of improve.
sorry again.

Im missin out, ive got the NTSC version :(
This should have been a world event 👎

How come you have a NTSC version in Denmark? You should try to get your hands on a PAL version. Much more action.

Looking forward to some good close races again later tonight!
Hope to see many of you guys! :cheers:

Nice run Jukka 👍, though you were in the 512 :D gosh...you were too fast for the RX8 to keep up :lol:...catch you tomorrow on the track

Nice race Grevling... 👍 couldnt catch ya.. to many mistakes :ouch:

-edit: Nice race there Dark Neo at :10... You drove very clean and patient 👍

Last edited:
thanks for all the races tonight.very fun and full of gtp drivers.i think i was the only one that i wasnt a tag driver.:)
thanks to everyone

I really like this event :) Because the car is so easy, everybody can handle it 👍 Plenty of close racing, wich is what gt5p is all about to me 👍

Thanks guys :cheers:

Just drove a race here, it was very nice until I was all over the back of roomboter in the Sses, I braked too much, and there were other people behind me that could go through on the inside. Lost two places, then spun off because I took degner 1 with someone on the inside too, I feel stupid for some reason. Anyway, it's hard to attack and defend at thesame time. :P

Overall, very nice race from everyone. 👍

What car do you drive, mr_volcano? I remember you being very quick in the Ferrari event days in a F430. :)

Oh **** now I see what car, an RX-8. I was wondering why everybody was in that car already, sorry for not taking thesame car... I have another race with the Elise, then I will swithc to the RX8.

EB2K did I hit you in the back in the Esses? I didn't feel any feedback on my steeringwheel, so if I did, I apologize.

Roomboter, do you have a brother called Kruidenboter? :lol:

Anyway, I quit for tonight. I'm too tired now, making too much unnecesary mistakes.
Goodnight, and have a nice race! ;)

Just drove a race here, it was very nice until I was all over the back of roomboter in the Sses, I braked too much, and there were other people behind me that could go through on the inside. Lost two places, then spun off because I took degner 1 with someone on the inside too, I feel stupid for some reason. Anyway, it's hard to attack and defend at thesame time. :P

Overall, very nice race from everyone. 👍

What car do you drive, mr_volcano? I remember you being very quick in the Ferrari event days in a F430. :)

Oh **** now I see what car, an RX-8. I was wondering why everybody was in that car already, sorry for not taking thesame car... I have another race with the Elise, then I will swithc to the RX8.

Some really nasty things happened there from the first corner till Dunlop, with several people. Can happen some times.

And when you’re in another car then the rest of the field, you make it real difficult for yourself (and everybody else)

See you next time

@ sorry for some of the love bumps to everybody. And a bigger sorry to GTP_grevling9294 and mr_volcano for the major love bump but I love you to so much :lol: I didn’t really waited for you but I knew you could catch up and gave mr volcano a easy pass. Unfortunately GTP_grevling9294 didn’t catch up, sorry mate. I thought you were much quicker than me.

Thnx for the races everybody 👍

Last edited:
Just set my own personal best laptime to 2:17:343, while leading the race. That moved me up 1 place at the leaderboard. Sorry Flash

I really like this event :) Because the car is so easy, everybody can handle it 👍 Plenty of close racing, wich is what gt5p is all about to me 👍

Thanks guys :cheers:

x2

Had about 3 or 4 good races yesterday, all very close. It's hard to loose this car on R1's even when pushing hard.

Will be on soon for more Sunday fun :).

thanks to GTP_Twistybits for the great race we had earlier just the 2 of us.very nice race and very clean.thanks bro.
and at last i set my personal best time at this race while i was in front of twistybits 2:16:793.

Nice race GTP_Phil :) I was trying hard to overtake and that inside dive last lap at casio was a nice risk, but that's racing...No risk no fun 👍

any one in at 30?

Edit: best lap 2'17.835 2'17.563

Last edited:
Nice race GTP_Phil :) I was trying hard to overtake and that inside dive last lap at casio was a nice risk, but that's racing...No risk no fun 👍

any one in at 30?

Edit: best lap 2'17.835 2'17.563

Good racing chum.. I'll be on shortly for some wheel to wheel action :P

Back