PAL: Expert event FWD 550pp Suzuka Circuit xx.00/20/40

• Thread starter nissman
  • 71 comments
Sorry bud did'nt even know you were in the race.

Stuffed spoon and spent the rest of the race trying to catch up :dunce:

Yeah seen you go off, I was in the C4 just in front of you, I was getting ready to move over for you to pass, I could see you getting closer by the second. :nervous:

Yeah seen you go off, I was in the C4 just in front of you, I was getting ready to move over for you to pass, I could see you getting closer by the second. :nervous:

Night all, been good fun, way past this old codgers bed time

Can just break in to the 2'15s with my Golf GTi '05 on a quick lap... Steveo, you got the Focus flying mate! :)

Fun event this, lots of close racing action and it's not too slow. Have been there tonight and met one GTP'er (GTP_Crispy74) in a few races tonight.

Will get back on later most probably!

Last 2 days I was running this race on random times and was surprised by the clean and fast racers.

Also the competition between the cars is great,

Mini,Golf,Focus and Integra.

I was thinking to make a Mini / Golf Race, or even with the Alfa as third car, for some cool race nights if there is interest.
Perhaps three evenings in a week.💡

Last 2 days I was running this race on random times and was surprised by the clean and fast racers.

I was thinking to make a Mini / Golf Race, or even with the Alfa as third car, for some cool race nights if there is interest.
Perhaps three evenings in a week.💡

Sounds good mate, i would be up for that.

the GTRP team is running today at 05-25-45 with the Mini. setting is free, only you must use R1/R1 tyres. is a lot of fun. 👍

:

i noticed it too 👍

Sorry to bother. But I don't understand what's the meaning of 'Racing in 05/25/45 or so. Is it the time you click the 'Start' button? And in what time zone? I live in Indonesia by the way..

by 05/25/45 we mean to go in a online race at xx:05 exact,etc,

Check your clock at the right corner on your screen.

So at your place it can be 03:05 Pm and overhere in Europe it may be 12:05 AM.

But if you have pal we can still be in the same race.

Anyone racing??? Got a tune to test out... but hardly ever see anyone in here....

Hey, people racing! I'll be back soon... I just went off for a break!!

Online now, last race we started with 12 players, lots of fun and fair clean racing! Also close finish, like 6 players within 5 seconds. See you guys at the grid in 4 mins ;)

Nice racing tonight... GTRP and KOR tags... plus some GTP tags too 👍

in @ :40 again

Back