PAL GT4 Prize Car List.

• Thread starter G.T
  • 243 comments
I was just having a look through the list while I am bspecing the Nurburg 24 hrs and saw that you have the Nurburgring 4 Hours Endurance prize as AUDI Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02.

Although I havn't been paying too much attention to what I have won so far ( I am just getting the enduros out the way) , I have won the 4hrs race but don't own the TT-R. I did however win the '67 Chaparrel for one of the endo races and I think it was the 4hrs at the ring

FrazerNash
I was just having a look through the list while I am bspecing the Nurburg 24 hrs and saw that you have the Nurburgring 4 Hours Endurance prize as AUDI Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02.

Although I havn't been paying too much attention to what I have won so far ( I am just getting the enduros out the way) , I have won the 4hrs race but don't own the TT-R. I did however win the '67 Chaparrel for one of the endo races and I think it was the 4hrs at the ring

Same here. Did the 4h Nurburgring and won the Chaparrel 2D (white)

FrazerNash

That was why this thread started well with us filling in the prize list one by one...

Then someone weighed in with a huge list of unconfirmed prizes which was taken from another site and was probably a mix of Japanese/NA/PAL and therefore probably not 100% correct for any of the versions!!

I've got 2 more to add...

Euro Hall - Euro Classics Championship - Mercedes Benz - Benz Patent Car
Professional Hall - Classics Cup - Mercedes Benz - Daimler Patent Car

(Won both of those with my tuned E-type... but suspect that an untuned version would be able to win them too!)

C.

I have a question. What car did you use to do the race Supercar festival (non-tuned and +493 HP) in the professional hall.
I tried with the Ford GT and the Audi Le Mans Quattro but it says it is tuned and they aren't tuned. So I don't know what car to take for this race.

Liquid Li0n
I have a question. What car did you use to do the race Supercar festival (non-tuned and +493 HP) in the professional hall.
I tried with the Ford GT and the Audi Le Mans Quattro but it says it is tuned and they aren't tuned. So I don't know what car to take for this race.

I used a RUf. But personally I'm convinced it wasn't stock.

yeti
That was why this thread started well with us filling in the prize list one by one...

Then someone weighed in with a huge list of unconfirmed prizes which was taken from another site and was probably a mix of Japanese/NA/PAL and therefore probably not 100% correct for any of the versions!

C.
Thanks for mentioning that. I didn't want to tell anyone off...

Guys, is it worth me adding the Drivetrain, Displacement, Power, Torque, Mass and Car Value to the prize cars? If not I'll trash the idea and leave it as just the list.

Also is it easy enough to read? If not tell me how to read the extra info better.

edit: trashed the idea.

not sure if this has already been asked and ansered but where can i get the Sauber C9? In the Asian version it was at gran valley 300k but now it aint there! That is the only other Group C car that i realy want!

Glad I am letting my PS2 race for me in the Nurburgring 24 Hours Endurance, cannot race it because I have work at 6am plus I have Thruxton after 9am

8 hours done 72 laps done in a Audi R8.

theGTfreak
Thanks for mentioning that. I didn't want to tell anyone off...

No problems...

BTW I know that the endurance races prizes are slightly out...

You don't win the same car for doing two different endurances... I'm talking about the Honda NSX ones...

They are both NSX's but they are both different...

I'll try and get the proper prizes tonight.

C.

img01722ag.th.jpg
(not my pic)

Do you mean this - That is the Real circuit tours.
I think by winning it in GT3, you might of meant concept 👍

Back