PAL GT4 Prize Car List.

• Thread starter G.T
  • 243 comments
img01722ag.th.jpg

Yes, thats the car im on about, anyone know how 2 win it?? Ive looked on the list but I cant remember its proper name but im pretty sure it is a Nissan

.:PeeWee:.
img01722ag.th.jpg

Yes, thats the car im on about, anyone know how 2 win it?? Ive looked on the list but I cant remember its proper name but im pretty sure it is a Nissan

I've a feeling that this is a licence reward...

C.

Extreme Hall
Formula GT World: POLYPHONY Formula Gran Turismo '04

This is wrong... as it's taken from the NSTC-J version... this should be Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car

(Not sure on year!)

C.

GTforlive
how do you get the Clio v6 Renault sport race car i cant seem to find it or win or buy it
If you mean this one: RENAULT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Race Car '00 you win it here... Clio Trophy. "Easily" won with a Road Version Clio you can buy from one of the Used Car Lots 👍 ...O.G. :D
:

Old Geezer
If you mean this one: RENAULT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Race Car '00 you win it here... Clio Trophy. "Easily" won with a Road Version Clio you can buy from one of the Used Car Lots 👍 ...O.G. :D
:

Geezer Mate noticed You Around, You Have some driving Skills My Friend,
Do You Race With DS2 Or Wheel ?

tm2003
Geezer Mate noticed You Around, You Have some driving Skills My Friend,
Do You Race With DS2 Or Wheel ?
THANX tm2003!!! 👍
Nothing but Wheels here. Started w/Logitech "Blue" wheel, then a Good Friend made me a Fantastic deal on a MOMO & now using the Logitech DFPro. Been driving "Real" cars for over 47 years now & NOT One of 'em steered with Joysticks! :lol: (I don't play anything other than "Driving Games" so never got a "Feel" for a DS2.)
...O.G. :D

[Hi guys all of you look very good at gran turismo games so i was wondering if i could have a bit of help on gran turismo 4 i am trying to do the gt world championships in the professional hall with the playstation pescarolo i can do the first 2 which are tokyo r246 and super speedway but after that its hong kong and i have been stuck for weeks my tyres run out they keep over taking me etc so i was wondering has someone done this race and if so can you please reply with what car you used and all the settings thanks alot

Old Geezer
:

I swear I've seen the Clio Sport V6 24V in the used car lot. It may not be there often, but was around day 300. (This is the PAL version btw)

DuefoMachine
I swear I've seen the Clio Sport V6 24V in the used car lot. It may not be there often, but was around day 300. (This is the PAL version btw)
Hi DuefoMachine: 👍
Indeed you can. In fact that's where I bought my "Blood Red" ROAD version. I've also seen an all BLACK one there that I don't think you can purchase at the dealer.

BUT: I believe the original question concerned the "RACE Version." ...O.G. :D

Hi rad.com & WELCOME to the Planet! 👍
I see this is your first post so I'll attempt to give you a little gentle guidance (Sans Flames!) This is NOT the Forum you need to be posting this question in. Entering "World Championship" in the "SEARCH" function yields 4 pages of threads that at least contain these two words.

The "Short" answer is that either Pescarolo is MORE than capable of winning this series with STOCK HP. What worked for me at Hong Kong was a different strategy consisting mainly of opting for SOFTER TYRES & making One Pit Stop. Good Luck! 👍 ...O.G. :D

Old Geezer
Indeed you can. In fact that's where I bought my "Blood Red" ROAD version. I've also seen an all BLACK one there that I don't think you can purchase at the dealer.

yeah, i got a Blue one at the used cars dealer :)

Wow. I've just found out if you put "GT4 Car Prize List" in google, my list is the first one that comes up. Even if you put in "GT4 Prize List". :sly:

XanDaMan
Your on the wrong list? This is for PAL copies, yours would be NTSC-J?
He probably meant he wanted to win the Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car, but he didn't because he's got the Japanese version.

On the american list it show that you can get an Audi S3 (not the A3 3.2 Quattro) . Anyone know if this is on the UK PAL version and if so how you get it?
Cheers
Tom

can anyone please tell me what car is the best to win the super speedway 150miles endrance race & where I can obtain the car & the best setting for it in B-spec?

airborne
can anyone please tell me what car is the best to win the super speedway 150miles endrance race & where I can obtain the car & the best setting for it in B-spec?
I used the Nissan C89P Race Car. I won it by winning missions 30-34. I put super hard tyres on the rear, medium on the front, a stage 4 turbo (if you want more of a challenge dont fit a turbo) and set the gear ratio to around 20 I think if you put the turbo on it. If you dont put the turbo on, keep the gear ratios as they are.

Last night i won the Pagani Zonda Race Car '01 from mission 21-24. However, my mate accidently sold it! Since i can't buy this car....if i redo the missions 21-24 again.....will i win it again???

Has anybody tried this?

Many thanks

Latest Posts

Back