PAL GT4 Prize Car List.

Discussion in 'GT4 Race Reports' started by G.T, Mar 6, 2005.

1. F1GTR

F1GTR Premium

But where do you win the skyline concept?(not the race version)

2. Hitman

Hitman

This list for the PAL version is exactly the same as it is for the US version.

3. Hitman

Hitman

You have to get all silvers on the IA licenses to get the 2001 Nissan Skyline GT-R Concept Tokyo Show.

4. .:PeeWee:.

.:PeeWee:.

[​IMG]

Yes, thats the car im on about, anyone know how 2 win it?? Ive looked on the list but I cant remember its proper name but im pretty sure it is a Nissan

5. yeti

yeti

I've a feeling that this is a licence reward...

C.

6. tm2003

tm2003

I Swear , that skyline is a Prize, In The real Cuircuit Tours , In the Extreme Hall,

Yours Tm

7. hydr0x

hydr0x

no, isn't it this entry on the list

Extreme Hall

Real Circuit CS - Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R ´01(Pace car)

8. tm2003

tm2003

Only Just posted that one mate, Psycic brothers,

:tup: Tm

9. .:PeeWee:.

.:PeeWee:.

Thanks for the help everyone :tup: it's great

10. yeti

yeti

Extreme Hall
    Formula GT World: POLYPHONY Formula Gran Turismo '04

This is wrong... as it's taken from the NSTC-J version... this should be Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car

(Not sure on year!)

C.

11. GTforlive

GTforlive

how do you get the Clio v6 Renault sport race car i cant seem to find it or win or buy it

12. Old Geezer

Old Geezer

If you mean this one: RENAULT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Race Car '00 you win it here... Clio Trophy. "Easily" won with a Road Version Clio you can buy from one of the Used Car Lots :tup: ...O.G. :D
    :

13. tm2003

tm2003

Geezer Mate noticed You Around, You Have some driving Skills My Friend,
    Do You Race With DS2 Or Wheel ?

14. Old Geezer

Old Geezer

THANX tm2003!!! :tup:
    Nothing but Wheels here. Started w/Logitech "Blue" wheel, then a Good Friend made me a Fantastic deal on a MOMO & now using the Logitech DFPro. Been driving "Real" cars for over 47 years now & NOT One of 'em steered with Joysticks! :lol: (I don't play anything other than "Driving Games" so never got a "Feel" for a DS2.)
    ...O.G. :D

15. rad.com

rad.com

[Hi guys all of you look very good at gran turismo games so i was wondering if i could have a bit of help on gran turismo 4 i am trying to do the gt world championships in the professional hall with the playstation pescarolo i can do the first 2 which are tokyo r246 and super speedway but after that its hong kong and i have been stuck for weeks my tyres run out they keep over taking me etc so i was wondering has someone done this race and if so can you please reply with what car you used and all the settings thanks alot

16. DuefoMachine

DuefoMachine

I swear I've seen the Clio Sport V6 24V in the used car lot. It may not be there often, but was around day 300. (This is the PAL version btw)

17. Old Geezer

Old Geezer

Hi DuefoMachine: :tup:
    Indeed you can. In fact that's where I bought my "Blood Red" ROAD version. I've also seen an all BLACK one there that I don't think you can purchase at the dealer.

BUT: I believe the original question concerned the "RACE Version." ...O.G. :D

Hi rad.com & WELCOME to the Planet! :tup:
    I see this is your first post so I'll attempt to give you a little gentle guidance (Sans Flames!) This is NOT the Forum you need to be posting this question in. Entering "World Championship" in the "SEARCH" function yields 4 pages of threads that at least contain these two words.

The "Short" answer is that either Pescarolo is MORE than capable of winning this series with STOCK HP. What worked for me at Hong Kong was a different strategy consisting mainly of opting for SOFTER TYRES & making One Pit Stop. Good Luck! :tup: ...O.G. :D

18. hydr0x

hydr0x

yeah, i got a Blue one at the used cars dealer :)

19. magneticman

magneticman

you get for all silver or better in IA license...

NICE looking car but I dont like those headlights...

20. G.T

G.T Premium

Wow. I've just found out if you put "GT4 Car Prize List" in google, my list is the first one that comes up. Even if you put in "GT4 Prize List". :sly:

21. PhilSamui

PhilSamui

Not on my japanese version it ain't!!!! :tdown:

22. XanDaMan

XanDaMan

Your on the wrong list? This is for PAL copies, yours would be NTSC-J?

23. G.T

G.T Premium

He probably meant he wanted to win the Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car, but he didn't because he's got the Japanese version.

24. tomdpearson

tomdpearson

On the american list it show that you can get an Audi S3 (not the A3 3.2 Quattro) . Anyone know if this is on the UK PAL version and if so how you get it?
    Cheers
    Tom

25. tomdpearson

tomdpearson

Don't worry, it has suddenly appeared for sale at the audi garage.

26. airborne

airborne

can anyone please tell me what car is the best to win the super speedway 150miles endrance race & where I can obtain the car & the best setting for it in B-spec?

27. G.T

G.T Premium

I used the Nissan C89P Race Car. I won it by winning missions 30-34. I put super hard tyres on the rear, medium on the front, a stage 4 turbo (if you want more of a challenge dont fit a turbo) and set the gear ratio to around 20 I think if you put the turbo on it. If you dont put the turbo on, keep the gear ratios as they are.

28. Danny

Danny Premium

I found the BMW V12 LMP to be great at these endurance races.

29. jcparki

jcparki

Last night i won the Pagani Zonda Race Car '01 from mission 21-24. However, my mate accidently sold it! Since i can't buy this car....if i redo the missions 21-24 again.....will i win it again???

Has anybody tried this?

Many thanks

30. Sonu

Sonu

What is the prize car for 100%?