PAL GT4 Prize Car List.

Discussion in 'GT4 Race Reports' started by G.T, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ferrari_chris

ferrari_chris Premium

HELP!!

I accidentally sold my DeLorean thinking I had won it in race series and I would be able to win another one. I can't. :grumpy:

Is there anyway to win it back? Can I clear the driving mission's and start again, or do I have to restart the game from fresh. :nervous:

:idea: I can start again on another Memory Card and then trade the car, but is there an easier way?

Thanks for any ideas... :)

2. vipersan

vipersan Premium

Sonu: F1 car ...

As for GT Master wannabe - there are quite few of those on the forums ... Me included ;). and I wonder on that GT2 100% too ...

ferrari_chris: delorean is a prize car for missions 1-10. when you get it, it says, this is a prize car you'l receive only once (or something like that). I am sure only thing you can do and get it is to start another game on 2nd mem card, and just do the missions 1-10 and trade it to your primary game. that would be the easiest way. Just check the DMC car shop (just in case ...), if you can perhaps buy it. I don't think it can be bought, but still, just make sure.

3. G.T

G.T Premium

Yeah, even I don't know. :D Is it the POLYPHONY Formula Gran Turismo '04, people?

I think it's the only thing missing off the list.

4. bloodshoteyes

bloodshoteyes

Looks like a good list. But how does one get their hands on the BMW M Coupe in PAL Version of GT4?

5. NikZer

NikZer

You buy it from a used car dealer.

6. Madd Dog

Madd Dog

In the PAL version, the BMW M coupe appears in the used car garages every so often, its the only way you can get it. :)

7. Stenners

Stenners

How do you get cars thats you don't win. I need an Isuzu for the manufacturer race but don't know where to get one, same as the Daihatsu Midget II

I'm in the 900's in terms of days. Do they come available to buy second hand and is there a list where I can find the days they are available?

8. Spottedlaurel

Spottedlaurel

There are several good lists available for PAL and NA, try a quick search. But you shouldn't have a problem with either of the above, Isuzu Piazza '81 is very frequently in the 1980's used lot, and the 1998 (?) Midget II is also seen quite often in the late 1990's used lot (at bottom of main map).

Isuzu Bellet and 117 do also crop up in the 1980's lot but not often, maybe somewhere in the 500-600's? If you want them you'll have to wait for the 700-day cycle to repeat itself, but as you win a 117 anyway why worry?

9. yeti

yeti

Check either the 2nd hand shops... or the legendary cars...

I was most miffed at having to shell out 36,000 quid for a Subaru 360 cos PD decided it was "Legendary" and then I run the single race with it and win... another one of the ****ers that I can only sell for 7,000!!!

C.

10. Stenners

Stenners

I did do a search to try and find a list, any chance of directing me to one?

Also whats this 700 day cycle. The cars are available at various days, but once it gets to day 700 the cycle starts again, so for example a car available on day 400 will be back at day 1100

11. Spottedlaurel

Spottedlaurel

http://gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58535&highlight=pal+gt4+car+list

Try this, good luck!

12. Stenners

Stenners

13. Stenners

Stenners

Just looked at the list the list only goes up to day 434, does the list then recycle itself or is the list incomplete?

14. Spottedlaurel

Spottedlaurel

I think it isn't yet complete, but I believe others than Famine have now done the full 100 weeks and their databases are somewhere within that thread.

15. Stenners

Stenners

Nice one, found a complete list and a calendar that tells you which cycle you are on :sly:

Cheers for the help :tup:

16. NikZer

NikZer

Yes, thats right. Look at Duck's second post on page 9 of that thread, he has a complete list.

17. HugeF1

HugeF1

So where's the McLaren F1 GTR? you can't buy it, but it ain't in the prize car list. BTW I've got the PAL version. I also tried searching, but it only came up with the Macca SLR

18. G.T

G.T Premium

EXTREME HALL:
    Gran Turismo All Stars: BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97.

It was in the list BTW. :)

Only the racing version is in the game if you're after the road version.

19. HugeF1

HugeF1

cheers mate, just looked again and somebody can't spell. It's McLaren, not MacLaren :)

20. G.T

G.T Premium

Oh, I'll edit that now. :D

21. DeLoreanBrown

DeLoreanBrown

Belated Thanks for this very clear post , G.T

22. ElFoReal

ElFoReal

where can I win or buy the mustang svt cobra r ???

23. the Interceptor

the Interceptor Premium

Ford perhaps? :odd:

24. Diego440

Diego440 Premium

hardly the best place to ask, but hey...

Late 90s used cars...

25. the Interceptor

the Interceptor Premium

Exactly where I just found it. By the way, is there a list somewhere with all cars in the game that says where and how to get which car? That'd be a nice help for beginners I think.

Regards
    the Interceptor

26. Diego440

Diego440 Premium

patience little grasshoper...

it's being created :tup:

27. <_Spike_>

<_Spike_>

That or you can just check gamefaqs

28. greens

greens

By the way, I won Tsukuba Circuit (HARD) wet race with Skyline Vspec Nur edition 166 point race. And in this race I won 2 cars: : FORD GT Concept '02 and Audi Nouvolari but in car prize list shows that you can win only Ford GT. I have PAL version of GT4

29. Greycap

Greycap Premium

You reached 25% completion of the game after that race, which is why you also got the Nuvolari Quattro.

30. sjefke1985

sjefke1985

There's a mistake,
    the prize car for the Chevrolet one make Vette races is not the
    Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
    but the
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
    I could supply a picture of my diary to prove it, if necessary.