PAL Suzuka 750PP XX.00 XX.30

• Thread starter TiZzla
  • 249 comments
The xx:00 race lasted all of almost 1 lap, then the host quit. Guess I have to wait till xx:30. :(

Would you be interested in my tune once I've finished it? I've already hit low 1'57s, high 1'56s are possible.

Yea, send it over bro.

Sorry for my poor performance last night but i got so pissed that i always have to start last and always got knocked out, even though i was giving so much space. Fastest lap with the Vette, being last with like 123213123sec gap, no slip 1.57.819.

GTP_Duke of pedale!!

I dont want to complain but you were right behind me and i ran a little wide in one of the ESSES and gave you space to pass but you hit me and flew off and you didnt wait.
I'm sure your bump wasnt intentionally but still, waiting wouldnt have hurt :)

Chris

Yea, send it over bro.

Sorry for my poor performance last night but i got so pissed that i always have to start last and always got knocked out, even though i was giving so much space. Fastest lap with the Vette, being last with like 123213123sec gap, no slip 1.57.819.

GTP_Duke of pedale!!

I dont want to complain but you were right behind me and i ran a little wide in one of the ESSES and gave you space to pass but you hit me and flew off and you didnt wait.
I'm sure your bump wasnt intentionally but still, waiting wouldnt have hurt :)

Chris

Chris - I don't even recall being in a race with you last night, much less the incident you describe.
Maybe if you had pm'd me instead it would be better?

Please tell me more about this incident.

Chris - I don't even recall being in a race with you last night, much less the incident you describe.
Maybe if you had pm'd me instead it would be better?

Please tell me more about this incident.

Hey,

nah i'm 100% sure it was you cause when i looked back i saw your tag and when i got knocked off i was surprised to see that it was you.

I remember i was in 5th and 6 six, or maybe 6-7 and it was lap 4-5. coming out of the 2 right hander of the esses, approaching the flat out uphill lefthand, before entering i touched the grass on the right and ran a bit wide and got a bump from you.

Listen, its nothing big and i already was pissed and frustrated that evening, cause i didnt complete one good race. Always had to start last and in the end got knocked off by people who think can overtake someone by hitting him on the rear of my car.

About our incident, i'm sure you didnt mean it and i'm not pissed at your or anything, but i was hoping for my first good battle that night with you :)

Dont worry about, i'm sure you didnt even realize it then you bumped me, because the other lap you were behind me and didnt bump. You are fair, so im gonna shut up now.

@ PAPPA_GTRP and GTRP_Thunder, nice few battles last night, and PAPPA you and your elise are fast :D

Chris

Please accept my apologies then, it's still a mystery to me :lol:
Maybe some lag? I'm racing on a quarter meg up and down here. :crazy:

ps: pm or psn is still a better route for these discussions. 👍

Still plenty of punters out there and fools running REALLY slow cars from the front and not moving out of the way.:grumpy:

Still plenty of punters out there and fools running REALLY slow cars from the front and not moving out of the way.:grumpy:

Agreed, absolutely horrific lag as well, Dragonistic was all over the damn place. I just cant believe that in the days of 10 laps people still want to get to the front by T1.

Also is it me or doies the Amuse have an advantage now in 750PP that it didnt use to?

All the best
Maz

Agreed, absolutely horrific lag as well, Dragonistic was all over the damn place. I just cant believe that in the days of 10 laps people still want to get to the front by T1.

Also is it me or doies the Amuse have an advantage now in 750PP that it didnt use to?

All the best
Maz

Amuse with an advantage? I haven't noticed anything suss from the Amuse, it's the well driven GT LMs and Elise/Tuned you have to watch for, luckily most are not well driven.:lol:

+1 on the lag.

I'd like to be there tonight guys but unfortunately I won't be, or for that matter all weekend.:( Going away to play a tennis competition. It's a fairly long drive so we're staying overnight. Have fun racing the 111R/tuned at GTLM's.👍

looks like I have some tuning/practise to do here. Got crushed by Synwraith in my first race, both in tuned 'vettes. Absolutely stomped on. ! :scared:

I'm racing the Amuse S2000 and it seems to be able to hold its own against the Viper and Corvette, but a well driven GTLM leaves me in the dust.

Great racing tonight guys. Thanks. 👍

I'm racing the Amuse S2000 and it seems to be able to hold its own against the Viper and Corvette, but a well driven GTLM leaves me in the dust.

i like the amuse, but I'm short on money at the moment. I restarted GT5p a couple of days ago, so I have yet to fill my wallet !

looks like I have some tuning/practise to do here. Got crushed by Synwraith in my first race, both in tuned 'vettes. Absolutely stomped on. ! :scared:

Hi Ripping,

I was running consistent 1'58s in that race, R3s all around and no aero.

I'm already sick of the punting and it's been 2 days.

All the best
Maz

you're driving very well the amuse then... because i think viper and vette could live amuse also in the dust :P

Hi Ripping,

I was running consistent 1'58s in that race, R3s all around and no aero.

I'm already sick of the punting and it's been 2 days.

All the best
Maz

Ah OK, that would explain a little of the difference. I was on R2's with big wings. a mid 2:00 was the best i could muster.
👍 I hope to be closer when we meet again !

Well that was a rather disappointing night, I only got one good race in, the rest ruined by punters, quitting hosts and failed connections.:( At least the one race I had a good battled on the boards with Nicko whom I slowly closed in on before taking him on the back straight at 130R of the final lap.:sly:

Yea im sorry about that, i was told of my lag after the race and decided to call it a day and stay out of online for now. I only raced 2 races and that was my 2nd, and luckily in the first i got a clean start and just stayed ahead for the entire race so I didn't cause any trouble, but similarly no-one in communication with me could've seen if i was lagging or not.

Please accept my apologies then, it's still a mystery to me :lol:
Maybe some lag? I'm racing on a quarter meg up and down here. :crazy:

ps: pm or psn is still a better route for these discussions. 👍

Accepted even though i told you im sure it wasnt your intention and a lag is possible. The internet here in the UAE isnt the fastest either.

Anyways, lets just forget it :D was a racing incident :P

You are right, i should have PSN'd you or PM'd you but i was so fed up last night, i just switched ps3 and laptop off and went to bed :D

Going to be on now from 00

Chris 👍

Yea im sorry about that, i was told of my lag after the race and decided to call it a day and stay out of online for now. I only raced 2 races and that was my 2nd, and luckily in the first i got a clean start and just stayed ahead for the entire race so I didn't cause any trouble, but similarly no-one in communication with me could've seen if i was lagging or not.

One more lap, Nicko and I would have been hot on your heels in that race.:sly: But it was a TLD 1-2 if you catch my drift.:D

Would like to thank all my buddys for all the fun yesterday at my 1st races at 750pp event:D : IRT_NissmanR32, IRT_Whitburn, IRT_Amuse, GTRP_Hyper, GTRP_thunder7, GTRP_Bullet, Knilch_GTLMsquad! Sorry if im missing someone! Keep it up guys and fantastic racing;)!

Hi IRT_Horde

Today i was racing against IRT_Amuse, i tried to psn him but it didnt work, tell him please that i had a great time over those 10 laps with him. Hes quit fast.

Thanks

Chris

Hi IRT_Horde

Today i was racing against IRT_Amuse, i tried to psn him but it didnt work, tell him please that i had a great time over those 10 laps with him. Hes quit fast.

Thanks

Chris

I will:)! Had great battles with my bro also yesterday! My MINES vs AMUSE:tup:! Super great races! Hope well meet you one of these days, sorely will be fun:)! His very clean, fast and a great buddy:D! I think i do my team manager job well done:lol:!

Last edited:
FANTASTIC RACING AGAIN tonight 👍:D! Im a happy man nowadays with such an event:lol:! Tnx to GTP Mr_Volcano, GTP_Toivonen, IRT_Whitburn, GTRP_thunder_7 and num11714! Tnx for all the fun :)!

Back