PAL Suzuka 750PP XX.00 XX.30

• Thread starter TiZzla
  • 249 comments
Oh yea, i forgot

well im going to hit Suzuka now, but yea ill be there Paulie 👍

I'm about to eat dinner, otherwise I would have joined you at xx:30.:ouch: See you at the track day.:)

Good racing overall tonight but ruined a bit by disconnections & lag in some races. Fastest lap I managed in the 111R was 1.56.4xx. Love driving the car but its launch time at the start is terrible & it can really cost you. Slow getaway = midpack in T1 = hit off.

You can now get my Corvette tune from The Lion's Den, reviews are appreciated.👍:)

I can`t wait to go home from cousins and play GT at 750PP all day long.

Going to be here in Monday.

Haha! nice one Zab and Will 👍 we could easily have been overtaken by a couple of hearses in the last few laps :lol:

thanks for all the great racing the past couple days, so many people have come out. had some fantastic races with fuzzy, thunder7, carl, mr p, animera, knilch, may, rup, fak, etc etc. hope to see you guys again soon. :cheers: :cheers:

I'm just so far off the pace it's not evenn funny. Normally I expect to be about 2 seconds slower per lap than an alien like FAK but my best lap is five seconds slower than his best and I am three seconds slower per lap than people in my own division. I just don't get it, it doesn't feel that bad when driving, but I am slower than a turtle.

My best is a low 2'00 in the tuned Corvette. Strange.

I'm gonna try and have a race at xx:00 if anyone would like to join me. Just got to go and set up PS3.

Trust me when i tell you its all about practice. Just like in real life, practice practice practice.

Once im back home tomorrow i really wanna give the Ford GT LM a go. God i just love that car.

Chris

I missed :00 because I was doing free run. I'll definetely be there at :30.👍

I'm just so far off the pace it's not evenn funny. Normally I expect to be about 2 seconds slower per lap than an alien like FAK but my best lap is five seconds slower than his best and I am three seconds slower per lap than people in my own division. I just don't get it, it doesn't feel that bad when driving, but I am slower than a turtle.

Hi!
Same(about ) here. I tried the Vette and the Viper 3 laps each. Without much tuning, I felt the Viper better but couldn't break the 2 minute barrier. But now that I got the next week entirely for myself (rest of the family on vacation :D ) I hope to solve few of those tuning mysteries.

I'm done, can't put up with the ridiculous amount of lag. Thanks to Whitburn, Nick and supersonic-88 for the races tonight.:cheers:👍

I'm finished tonight too, I found the lag absolutely horrible and kept getting punted at T1 :grumpy:

Anyway thanks to all the mentioned names above for great racing tonight. :cheers:

Had loads of fantastic races here last night with both GTP and non GTP drivers. Just wanted to say :cheers: to all i done Battle with,and FAK_ for not fecking off in one or two races we had.:)

Ok the gardening is all done for today and I'll be joining pretty much most of the scheduled races from 18:00 hours GMT onwards until its bedtime 👍

Hope to see a few old and new faces in the mix ;) :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back