PAL Suzuka 750PP XX.00 XX.30

• Thread starter TiZzla
  • 249 comments
I'll probably be here quite a lot. I used to drive the Lotus Elise tuned back when this event used to exist.:D I used to beat S2000's in it with a sixaxis!:D:lol:

But yeah, i'll join you. But off to tennis training right now.;)

Im not sure what car dominates, i thought GT test car and amuse were the quickest for 750?

Ah well, i dont know how to change thread title

Time to dust off the Mines and change the oil.... Gonna burn some rubber ;)

I'll be here quite often guys, it's been a while since I've been in a 750PP event...

Looking forward to it :cheers:

Just did 2 races here with the s2000 on R2 tyres,best lap 1'58.0xx

still didn't do a lot of tuning,so time to be improved for sure...
lots of fun!!!

spyrrari.

TIZZLA 30 minutes isnt too much? what about 20 minutes? well i guess.. i dont even try it :P

Average lap is 1,57-58

Add in matching, crashes, etc and 20 minutes is not enough

It's good to have a break in between these races they are intense!!!

I've done a 1'58.0 on R3 tyres in my Corvette with only PP and gearing matched to the event, the suspension and brakes were stock.👍

Great racing tonight.:cheers: I did a 1'55.9xx at one stage in the 111R/tuned. It's just so fast through the first sector, it blows anything away and everything away it seems.

That is certainly a flying lap Mad.... Insane buddy 👍

Thanks to all the guys to raced tonight, it was really intense but also enjoyable :cheers: I'll be spending most of my time here!

Thanks Nick.👍

I'll be spending lots of time here too. I think everyone knows what car i'll be using.:D *cough* 111R/tuned *cough*

Well I haven't had a single race yet because I wasn't finished my tune, and now it's too late plus I'd like to see if I can polish it a bit tomorrow. So far my lap record is a 1'57.3, but 1'56s are possible, possible but not likely at race pace. I'll be on tomorrow night to polish my tune and do some racing.:)

Well I haven't had a single race yet because I wasn't finished my tune, and now it's too late plus I'd like to see if I can polish it a bit tomorrow. So far my lap record is a 1'57.3, but 1'56s are possible, possible but not likely at race pace. I'll be on tomorrow night to polish my tune and do some racing.:)

I think for me a mid 55 would be possible in free run. But my race pace is really just low 56's and mid 56's. Quite easy to punch out times like that in the little Lotus. In one race, I did all 56's(except for of course lap 1).

I think for me a mid 55 would be possible in free run. But my race pace is really just low 56's and mid 56's. Quite easy to punch out times like that in the little Lotus. In one race, I did all 56's(except for of course lap 1).

The GTLM will run similarly much faster then all the FR cars, punching out 1:55s consistently.

Best i've clocked so far is a 1:56.8 in my old faithful Viper/Tuned, annoyingly on my sixaxis rather then my G25 which im much slower with.

I'm actually quite keen to see my race pace, because unless I make a large-ish screw up, I haven't exactly been slower than my ghost yet. I've been much faster though, only to to be caught up by my ghost, every time it simply evens out.

Thanks Nick.👍

I'll be spending lots of time here too. I think everyone knows what car i'll be using.:D *cough* 111R/tuned *cough*

hahaha,yeah buddy...when you were catching me i thought i whas going stationary...:)...no way i could match the corner speed with the s2000...much faster on the straights though...👍

did you experience lag aswell Madi-san???...you were all over the place at times...

spyrrari.

hahaha,yeah buddy...when you were catching me i thought i whas going stationary...:)...no way i could match the corner speed with the s2000...much faster on the straights though...👍

did you experience lag aswell Madi-san???...you were all over the place at times...

spyrrari.

Umm, yeah. When I was chasing you I messed up 3 times!:( I kept getting to your tail and then losing it.:banghead:

I had lag at one point too, I think it's because my sister was on the computer and she was on youtube and for some reason using an ethernet cable in the PS3 like halves the internet speeds for both. So when people are on the computer while i'm racing, I lag a lot which is why I try not to race in that situation. But tonight I didn't know anyone was on the computer. So that's why it happened.;) Sorry bout that, cost me dearly too. I lagged into your car and left the track at 400km/h according to the speedometer.:lol:

spyrrari.

Heh heh, we're Aussies, unless an Aussie (or Kiwi) is host then we're only racing against lag itself.:lol:

The 111r and the GTLM are in a league of their own. They can both average low 1'56s high 155s in a race.

1'56.7xx in the s2k for me, still got some more tuning to do.

*waits for FAK to break 1'55s in the Tuned vette*

Back