Panoramic Photography

  • Thread starter Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 303 comments
  • 27,351 views
So you're it's basically like making a panoramic in photoshop, but when you do it as an action that Photoshop aligns and balances exposures for you, but instead manually?
 
Just took a big picture and cropped it... I don't think that qualifies but I'm posting it anyway :lol:
Daytona Road Course.jpg
 
Great panos so far guys! ;)


Your shot looks great only thing to complain would be the Auf wi(e)dersehen. Hope you can correct this. ;)
 
Great panos so far guys! ;)



Your shot looks great only thing to complain would be the Auf wi(e)dersehen. Hope you can correct this. ;)
Haha yeah I noticed that, its corrected now. Sorry for my german :sly:
 
Gotta try to do this some time. Amazing.
 
Great job once more Herve, the fisrt pano is my fave. The light and toning is perfect.
 
Thank you Pix, yeah, lets move on to summer, quickly. :D
 
Back