Panoramic Photography

  • Thread starter Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 303 comments
  • 27,352 views
Joka you only have to use the copy-paste method, simple and quick, as thestig wrote I'm using photoshop but you can do it with various softs ^^


ScottDwag, your pics are cropped X1 size, this is not criticism :) You can try to merge three or four shots and you'll get a real pano ^^


5062 x 2815





7788 x 1996





6114 x 2749
​
 
Last edited:
14366324761_27b475f577_b.jpg


14370854835_bdff2494d1_b.jpg


14188067807_f21b913f82_b.jpg


14189920537_cc9fe53f52_b.jpg


14377375935_f3e936af63_b.jpg
 
Last edited:

Vision VW GTI

I normally wait for a while until the new content bandwagon has slowed down a bit but today, i just couldn't resist!

Painted in my favourite colour too...Hawaiian blue

Anyway...Thanks for looking
​
 
Really nice panorama Lee, even if I don't like this vw car, you're always able to create something fresh and enjoyable, may I should try this blue color.



9729 x 1902

​
 
Last edited:
Merci Nicolas, your VW concept panos are excellent. Unusual and well done Justin. Another efficient pano Nathan, kinda minimalistic, sunny and wild, bravo 👍





12427 x 3015





Planet

​
 
If only the middle was straight, it would be an awesome planet pano, Herve! 👍
 
Back