Patch 1.09 Wishlist

I know that mate, ive been going mental on the Lambo one earning a truck load of cash but they're boring me now, I want different ones. :lol:

Also, I don't think the quake would effect they're ability too much as most of Japan's power is restored isn't it? PD's studios were fine anyway, but fingers crossed it hasnt affected them and they're working away on a new patch.

It hasn't even been a week yet. Relax. :lol:

Saves for championships are pretty necessary if you ask me, in F1 Alonso doesn't run all of his Gran Prix in one go. :D

Saves for endurances are for mortals, you know people who can't sit in front of the TV 24 hours, or can't leave the PS3 running forever. And if you made a mistake and re-do, well it's a bloody game, If I can re-run a race repeatedly so be it, there's a restart button for EVERY race.

A bit more events or perhaps a credit raise will help those who don't have that much time and want to buy the +million cars, seeing as trading is now out of the question. Unless they bring back trading and implement some kind of VIN number for every car. But hey it's still a wish list.

I mean if the DCC earned me 2x the cash, that would be great. Surely the 3 laps of Nurgburing is worth a bit more.

Or at least make endurances more rewarding outside of XP. XP is for chumps anyhow.

1. Saves for championships are un-necessary, it's not like in F1 Alonso can go back and redo a race...

No, we DO need saves for championships. For one, we could do it in GT3 and GT4. Makes zero sense we can't do it in GT5. Also, have you attempted the FGT championship yet? If not, have fun sitting there for 3 or so hours trying to win each 20 lap race.

In order of importance.. well not exactly but kinda
-Multiple wins of the same prize car.. please, i want to get more than one of te 62 special and the furai (which i got in green, hence the reasoning)
-B-Spec fast forward. after gt4 where bob could go fast, i miss not having to sit around for 20 minutes while he goes slowely
-manufacturer races, i loved those in gt4
-multiple car tuning sets PLEASE, i never know if my cars are set for different tracks because i only get one set
-at least a little higher reward, if it cost me more to buy a stock car then i win from the races there is a problem
-higher resale value.. not this practically 1% return
-a reasonable quicksave for endurence, as in it saves and you can turn off, then you have to start back on that race and ONLY that race when you turn back on
-some of the cars simply must be upgraded to premium.(eg. veyron, xj220)
-bring back the awesome seasonals
-preview paint ON THE CAR YOU WILL PAINT
-test track needs to come back
-Paint chips are obnoxious, after all in the real world i go to a shop and i tell the man i want a specific color and they have it. I pay and he paints. the exceptions could be mattes and chromes
-1million cap must go- 6 million would be better
-dlc cars would be nice, i would really want an sl65 amg black series or a proper f1lm or maybe an eb110. other influential cars too. first turbocharger perhaps? first carbon fibre monocoque
-actually adjustable downforce for the front kits
-wheel of the day like gt4
-the smoke and shadows would be nice, but i dont care too much
-replay controls.. oh no i missed by a fraction of a second.. le cant do anything about it

**and the never gonna happens:
-a true marketplace, i want to put a car for sale at a price i like for somebody to buy that would be awesome-tastic
-a Balance of cars. i dont care who you are, nobody wants 64 skylines or 30 rx7s. america needs some rep. as far as picking better muscle-cars. not to mention the fact that all the european brands are totally missing some of their greatest cars, i mean seriously, no BMW M1, no bugatti eb110, no tvr sagaris.... no legitamate porsche?? you couldnt even bother to put the ruf ctr3 as compensation?

EDIT: and why.. WHY does my carmen ghia sound more like a muscle car then my 70 charger and the likes ... jeez a sound problem like that is aweful. i know what a charger sounds like, we own one.. so yeah fix the sound

there is room for too much improvement... not that i dont enjoy the game alot, i do like it alot.
gt6 wont be out until i am old and frail more than likely, and since pd is patch happy i am sure they can fix at least some of these.... maybe...

Last edited:
Improved AI and fixed collision sounds would do just nicely (i.e. not sound like kicking a bucket). Such a simple update would totally transform the game IMO. Hell, just put it back to the way it was in GT5 Prologue. Still not sure how they managed to go backwards there...

-a reasonable quicksave for endurence, as in it saves and you can turn off, then you have to start back on that race and ONLY that race when you turn back on

-replay controls.. oh no i missed by a fraction of a second.. le cant do anything about it

-Paint chips are obnoxious, after all in the real world i go to a shop and i tell the man i want a specific color and they have it. I pay and he paints. the exceptions could be mattes and chromes

I like this, you use an example of real world to justify not having paint chips, but then you want save games in endurance races and to rewind if you miss a faction of a second. I'm sure photographers would love to be able to rewind at will...

Also, when it comes to replay controls, I wouldn't mind provided when you activate them, it would disable photo mode. I haven't been able to take a shot of backfire so far in GT5. But when I see someone else's shot of it, and they have done a good job, I'm impressed. If you could control replays down to the fraction of a second, then every man and his dog would have a photo just like that and they wouldn't become special or unique. Just like what happened to the more valuable cars in the game after the birthday glitch and duping.

Anyway, as for the topic. The only thing I really want from the patch is to be able to disable ABS in online games. The option is there for every other driving aid, I would love to see it for ABS as well.

Also being able to set a time period for a race, rather than number of laps, limit a race to a certain time.

Meh. Endurance races are boring as hell. I want endurance races IN CITY CIRCUITS. Something feels good in racing in these courses.

I like this, you use an example of real world to justify not having paint chips, but then you want save games in endurance races and to rewind if you miss a faction of a second. I'm sure photographers would love to be able to rewind at will...

Also, when it comes to replay controls, I wouldn't mind provided when you activate them, it would disable photo mode. I haven't been able to take a shot of backfire so far in GT5. But when I see someone else's shot of it, and they have done a good job, I'm impressed. If you could control replays down to the fraction of a second, then every man and his dog would have a photo just like that and they wouldn't become special or unique. Just like what happened to the more valuable cars in the game after the birthday glitch and duping.

Well a single driver doesn't race the entire endurance race, there are usually a few of them. As far as the rewinding, to me it would be real life. I think of the replay as a set of video cameras set up that are recording the event. You can easily rewind, fast forward, and pause a video camera to a specific spot. I don't see what's wrong with letting everybody take a good image though, if you want a picture of your vehicle to put on your desktop or what have you, why not allow it?

Edit: Take a look at cameras nowadays. HD point-and-shoots are available for everyone now, which allow anyone to take a great picture, along with the software to gussy it up. However, if you'll note, the people who take the breathtaking pictures still are a bit old school with tri-pods and manual cameras.

C-Spec mode....which basically is a free roam map, were you can drive around a big map like in test drive or need for speed hot pursuit. If GT5 is trying to be more of a car loving game, than an actual racer, than this is just perfect....way to explore your dream car.

YES!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

My list
1. All photo mode locations unlocked
Having to race to get photo mode locations is total crap.
2. Demo derby
I want to have demo derby tracks in GT5.
3. SUV
Come on! Forza has SUV cars and TDU2! (I mean production cars)
4. No trading limit
Really? A 1,000,000cr limit. This is total crap.
5. More RM cars
The list of RMable cars is pathetic.
6. Better engine sounds
'Nuff said
7. Drag
Add that LV drag track thing in GT4
8. Fix the visual stuff
What is up with the shadow and smoke?????
9. Livery editor
NFSW,TDU2 and Forza etc. have livery editors!
10. More Cars
I want the Toyota FT-86II
11. 3D designers for PD to not be lazy asses
The Audi R8 V10 FSI says V8 FSI in the engine and it has the V8's headlights.

GT5 is dead for people who whine too much.....

GT5 is awesome! (personal opinion)
With patches they make it a little bit better every time.

I reduces my whishes to 3 (like when a fee shows up...):
1) more events, races and licenses
2) a few (3-5 would be fine) more tracks. where have e.g. Red Rock Valley, seattle, el capitan or so gone?...
3) more realism (like improved damage, defective tires, sudden damages)

I really hope we'll get a big update or even GT5.2 version this year...

I reduces my whishes to 3 (like when a fee shows up...):
1) more events, races and licenses
2) a few (3-5 would be fine) more tracks. where have e.g. Red Rock Valley, seattle, el capitan or so gone?...
3) more realism (like improved damage, defective tires, sudden damages)

I really hope we'll get a big update or even GT5.2 version this year...

You should have downloaded patch 1.09 by now :lol:

Back