Patch 1.09 Wishlist

My top 3:

1. Save feature for enduro races.
2. The ability to create and save your own A-spec/B-spec style events.
3. Replay fast-forward and rewind ability.

Since Daytona International Speedway has an awesome lighting system, I would like to see the ability to have time change races on either the speedway or road course layouts. Also, a two or four hour endurance for the road course at Daytona to be added to the endurance races.

My top 3:

1 and 3, I agree with, with number 2 I just wish they'd add more events.

4. Some women spectators :sly: (joke)

1. Multiple tunes for a car
2. More RM cars
3. More Premium cars
4. More events, more rally events/championships
5. Better prize cars.
6. More aero parts and a better rim selection.

At the moment, I just want

Replay controls for - rewind/fast forward and skip lap/previous lap
ability to buy cars from within events to save having to back out of menus all the time
more Go Kart events
obviously improve the smoke to stop the jaggies
ability to save entered B-Spec drivers when doing Remote races , takes a bit too long to reselect everyones drivers when doing a new race.

Thank You PD for reacting quick and giving out timely updates, you seem to be listening to us (gtp) and trying hard to give us the game we all love to play!

my wish list

-a standard wheel shop (much like the 'today special' in gt4 which updates each load screen a new batch of rims) allowing the player to purchase other standard model wheels for their standard vehicle.

-the ability to paint factory stock premiums wheels.

-paint shop allowing the player to purchase all paints all the time, adding more colors would be a bonus!

-ability to buy a adjustable center differential, actually moving the slider 0f/100r like the part description says it can.

-ability to trade between friends or upload ghost laps for free run and time trial modes inside gt life.

-ability to save after the half way point of an enduro, shut down the system, turn it on and load up the endurance race and finish where the player left off at.

-adjustable front down force with purchased 'aero parts'

-a 5-10 race Ferrari formula 1 series cup, I loved the Eifel Circuit on the Ferrari F1 online race!!!! Please make more of those style Tracks!!!

-a ralley series which functions much like the ralley special event, tracking split times from one race to another, giving money and xp as a prize. Currently their is not a reward to racing those ralley special events and its a shame cause they are awesome

-DLC of new premium cars, or standards from psp version that are made to premium (Veyron, Furai, R8 LMS, XFR Jag, 25th Anniversary Lamb, LP400 Lamb)

2. Name your AI & B-Spec Driver. If all your opponents have names, why not name them yourself? It could be your friends' names or your family's names, or even your rival's names. Same applies to B-Spec Driver; finding a random name is not fun at all.

Good idea. There certainly isn't anyone out there that would take advantage of that and name all their drivers B.Igcock :rolleyes:

bombe32
You mean the sending limit. Might as well remove it completely, waste the time it took to develop it... restart everyone's game in the entire world because odds are that 40% of all cars are duped ones....
I would sacrifice my cars for this 100%

1. Save on Endurance Races
2. Max Credit increase from 20mil to 100mil
3. Increase Credit prizes for races
4. Remote racing any B Spec series race

1. Add New and old tracks
2. Ability to Save on Endurance races or I am not doing them period.
3. Add New cars not the same old ones - just get rid of the ones nobody wants.
4. Add New races in A-Spec

I am starting to get bored with the game and I love racing. Summer is almost here and I foresee myself spending less time on the game. Maybe PD can catch up during the summer months and provide me some more fun and excitement when the fall weather starts.

IndyRacer
1. Add New and old tracks
2. Ability to Save on Endurance races or I am not doing them period.
3. Add New cars not the same old ones - just get rid of the ones nobody wants.
4. Add New races in A-Spec

I am starting to get bored with the game and I love racing. Summer is almost here and I foresee myself spending less time on the game. Maybe PD can catch up during the summer months and provide me some more fun and excitement when the fall weather starts.

This. New races being a big one. I loved the one make races via the car dealership in GT2, whats better than HAVING to buy 1 of every type then that?

More premiums as well.

1. Save feature in Endurance races, I might have said in the past this didn't bother me but since i'm now working it will take me even longer to complete a 24hr race and would prefer not to have to leave the PS3 on for a couple of weeks straight.

2. Enable the Ferrari F1 cars in A-Spec mode, would love to use the F2007 for the 24hr races.

3. Lift the credit limit, there is no reason whatsoever to have a 20million limit, no good reason anyway.

4. Make the Mazda Carol a premium car. :)

That's it. :)

I think the better idea would be to confine X2010s to exclusive rooms online, like they do now with F1s and karts. Dupers can still dupe, people can still trade to get all the colors, no-skillers with traded X2010s still have a place to use them, and (most) anti-dupers will be happy because they're no longer getting run off the road by X2010 people.

Everyone wins!

More Rims for premium AND standard

More RM cars

Ability to save during enduranceraces (otherwise I'm never gonna get through the 9 hours on suzuka and Tsukuba), and during championships

Ability to buy more than one car at a time in the UCD - not a huge thing, but it would make it more enjoyable to buy several cars.

Instead of the whole paintchip system where you can only use a colour once, make it so that new colours are added to a palette of all your colours that can be used as many times as you desire...

I didn't read all the posts here but I agree with many of what I read (like the save during endurance and replay control).

I would like to add three wishes

1- The ability to delete selected Time Trials.
Now you can clear the whole list. I want to delete some of them like the multiple records for one car (That I have from tuning it and returning to test it) + let the player decide the number of records he want to save.

2- Adding a differential in the Gear Upgrading which allow you to mod the Final Ratio only.
That will be cheaper than a fully customized gear putting in mind that some cars has a great gear ratios and the only problem is the final ratio. (I thought about that when I bought the Nissan Skyline 350GT -Infiniti G35- and find out that the Japanese version has a higher differential ratio -I think it's 3.6 whereas my car has a 3.3 ratio-)

3- Having higher horse power gain from Force Induction systems and make more cars having the ability to FI it.
Taking an example, 370z and Skyline 370gt share the same engine but the z has a SC option that I was disappointed of. I would like to see FI for the 370gt and even Turbos for both z and 370gt. I know that many cars has more potential than what is in the game like Supras and Skylines that we saw them in the 900hp range before (GT4 and earlier) or controlling the boost if possible lol.

GTMusicMan
My top 3:

Agree on 1 & 2 in particular. Tbh would love to be able to create a custom championship even in arcade mode and choose opposition and level of AI. Simple thing that would prolong the game life for me. Would love to see some more 'real' tracks/championships too, but hey I know I can go to rFactor or iRacing for that really, so all in all I'm pretty happy with the way things are in GT5.

- The ability to change the rims on standard cars, and perhaps add 'Used Rims' like on GT4. Mainly the changable rims on standards though.
- Front downforce adjustment (as others said).
- Changing weather (rain) at the Top Gear Test Track, such as in reality.
- More aerodynamic parts for standards, not just the usual big wing for the rear, and perhaps more customised ones suited to each car in premium.
- Continue to improve standards
- Rewind feature in replays! (And upload to YouTube)

- Ability to be able to purchase paint chips as well as winning or obtaining with car purchases.
- Ability to actually pre-view a car prior to spraying, instead of the little spinning model.
- Ability to convert AWD cars in 100% RWD.

More Rims for premium AND standard

More RM cars

Ability to save during enduranceraces (otherwise I'm never gonna get through the 9 hours on suzuka and Tsukuba), and during championships

Ability to buy more than one car at a time in the UCD - not a huge thing, but it would make it more enjoyable to buy several cars.

Instead of the whole paintchip system where you can only use a colour once, make it so that new colours are added to a palette of all your colours that can be used as many times as you desire...

at the very least, allow us to preview the paint on the car before we have to use it

The only thing I want from the next patch is a saving function for the endurance races, at least the last three endurance races (9h, 24h and 24h).

Back