Patch 1.10 - new single player mode "GT League"

• Thread starter ststav01
  • 1,978 comments
And the servers are up!

Edit: I will be streaming the new content here on
if anyone is interested and not able to go on their PS4 at the moment.

Added cars: IsoRivolta VGT, Audi R18 Audi Sport Team Joest, Shelby Cobra 427.

Physics updated-road car simulation updated, abs tweaked, TCS for RWD has been altered.

Liveries can now be applied to loaner cars in the Manufacturers Series, and they fixed the bug where you couldn't enter these races with custom liveries applied.

Bugatti Museum added to Brand Central.

They added a warning indicator when fuel gets low during races.

You can now download and playback replays of top ranking drivers in the Daily Race rankings!

SR rating algorithm has been tweaked, and you can see the SR changes in real time during races.

'Various other problems and issues have been improved.'

In typical PD fashion, there are plenty of typos in the press release. I love it.

Probably something to do with.

"In line with the changes above, we have adjusted the difficulty level of the Driving School and Mission Challenges in the Campaign Mode, to allow a smoother game experience"

Yes i know....but to delete all times for that? Man i grinded so hard for some of these lap times.... and now when you try to set a time you'll get nothing..

They should let me get better times with this new setting and beat my times... but not just delete them.......

Last edited:
1.2 GB. He’s a big boi.
images

Yes i know....but to delete all times for that? Man i grinded so hard for some kf these times.... and now when you try to set a time you'll get nothing..

They shoult let me get better times with this new setting and beat my times... but not just delete them.......

PD being PD.

can anyone check if tire model has been improved? I mean that ridiculous traction loss.

I am NOT an expert.

I feel something is different. Limited testing with the 208 GTi Peugeot it feels like changes have been made either to the tires or the way the throttle and ABS pedals behave at the top/limit of travel. I feel like my ability to make fine adjustments in the 80-100% throttle and brake pedal ranges have been improved. For me it's a big deal-I can feel the front tires at the limit, and feather the pedals accordingly.

It also could be just me.

I am NOT an expert.

I feel something is different. Limited testing with the 208 GTi Peugeot it feels like changes have been made either to the tires or the way the throttle and ABS pedals behave at the top/limit of travel. I feel like my ability to make fine adjustments in the 80-100% throttle and brake pedal ranges have been improved. For me it's a big deal-I can feel the front tires at the limit, and feather the pedals accordingly.

It also could be just me.
that is great :) but I would still like to know if they increased grip under acceleration, especially with strong cars.

The Cobra is the best sounding car I've yet driven. Loving it. I can assure anyone it's worth the 2 mill:bowdown:

Really want to see some comparison photos between the GT6 Cobra and GTS Cobra. I was amazed at the 458 photos posted earlier and want to see if we've gotten as significant update on the Cobra. I'd do it myself but I'm playing on a 720p TV and don't have a PS3 anymore

Back