Patch 1.10 - new single player mode "GT League"

• Thread starter ststav01
  • 1,978 comments
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171127074440.png

Speaking of adjusting the difficulty of the campaign I wonder will it be easier to get some gold or they made the easy ones even harder :D For me the nurburgring stage 7 catch up im missing like 4 gold just because im short a second or less and its stressfull enough you cant even touch any other racer.

Man, if the Cobra sounds this good, I can only imagine how the R34 and the RX-7 sounds like.

Also glad there are text templates in Sport Mode lobbies. I can spam "Hello" now like in Overwatch.

A godsend to the option to reduce the transmission whine. It's a nice noise, but tends to grate in prolonged times and at high volume. Glad I'm not a real racer!

Dis is awesome

- There are now warnings at the top of the screen when flags are out. I saw "NO PASSING" several times, which I guess means there are now penalties for misbehaving during flag conditions.
- The end of the race no longer shows 1st place. I placed 10th and it showed a shot of me celebrating in the pit.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the sound of the Audi R18 2016. Onboard the ICE sounds very nice although it is missing some ERS sounds and the transmission sound would be something I would dial down. Overall it is very good.

Assetto Corsa still nails the Audi LMP1-H sound though.
👍

Adding offline functionality to the features is good. Sadly just precious little additional content. They should be focusing on building a solid list of real life cars before spending energy on fantasy concept cars. Is this the entire update, or is it getting drip fed to us over a few weeks?

Last edited:
Uhmmm the street cars feel much better, better to control finally i can do fun laps with my precious GT3 RS!!! This is based on 10min playing had to go to the hospital if iam back iam testing some more.....
This is great news, thanks for your impressions 👍

Dis is awesome

- There are now warnings at the top of the screen when flags are out. I saw "NO PASSING" several times, which I guess means there are now penalties for misbehaving during flag conditions.
- The end of the race no longer shows 1st place. I placed 10th and it showed a shot of me celebrating in the pit.

I absolutely hate the fact that the yellow flag only goes out when the AI crashes in singleplayer though.. If I spin out, nothing happens.

Depends where you are and how long it has been. In certain areas they may only pull them out if you become stationary for a brief moment. At least what I've noticed when playing around.

Adding offline functionality to the features is good. Sadly just precious little additional content. They should be focusing on building a solid list of real life cars before spending energy on fantasy concept cars. Is this the entire update, or is it getting drip fed to us over a few weeks?

are we pretending that they didn’t just drop two real cars orrrr

It seems you can play trime trial in VR for next update
This is great news! Just bought VR and I think 2 lap races versus one opponent is just not enough. I'm looking forward to December update then and hopefully to buying PS4 supported wheel. If only Fanatec would sell CSL elite for around 300€ as they did with Xbox One version.

May i ask how you know?

This is great news! Just bought VR and I think 2 lap races versus one opponent is just not enough. I'm looking forward to December update then and hopefully to buying PS4 supported wheel. If only Fanatec would sell CSL elite for around 300€ as they did with Xbox One version.

Yes, we need confirmation about this. It's a friend who told me that but I didn't find news....

VXR
The road from Marbella to there is outstanding too. Just wish my wife wasn't a nervous passenger and the hire cars weren't shod with economy rubber that just loves to give up grip mid corner doing less than 25mph.

Our apartment is just above San Pedro, on the road you're talking about (Rhonda Road)... Los Arqueros is the resort we're on.

My trip to Rhonda last year was with my brother and nephew, in a 1.4d Ibiza... no wife to nag me, so we were travelling at a 'good pace'... that road is full of motorbikes on a Sunday morning!

and you still think PD did it b/c people complained? This is 2017 they did it for the extra money to win over the people that wouldnt buy the game without it

complaining = risk of non-buyers.
So....it comes down to the same thing

Back