Patch 1.10 - new single player mode "GT League"

• Thread starter ststav01
  • 1,978 comments
Fingers crossed hey but sounds very good so far. GT Sport is a good platform to build on it and I hope they build on it. I have been playing Gran Turismo since 1 and it makes me happy to hear about the Gt league . Good job Kaz can’t wait for next year. Maybe get a GT4 remaster lol :) I wish

Make it GT4 and GT5 remaster. :-P

But where's the 98 civic hatch? this game has failed me.

jk, this is a huge update, sooo looking forward to this, it's like a whole new game almost! Definitely going to get into the GT league cup racing like the past, should be great fun. The addition of all the cars is a huge plus!

As much as any new content is welcome, especially free content, i feel PD's model of DLC is flawed. Instead of drip-feeding random, largely unrelated bits and pieces, they should bring out some more focused packs of content. Classic GT Tracks. Real World Tracks. 80's & 90's Japanese Cars. Classic Cars. A Ferrari Pack that includes Mugello and Fiorano circuits and a bunch of their most well known racing and FX cars. Stuff that can sway an undecider into purchasing the game. What can i realistically race a Cobra against in the current roster of vehicles?

gift-horse.jpg

There was really no single player campaign mode?? Holy moly.

I got the game on launch day but spent too long installing updates, couldn't access full game, and have only gotten a couple hours of play in. :banghead:

Yes,a Samba Bus some love for this old bug!
This is very promising since this and DS are about the most iconic non sports car of 20th century I really can't wait for more old Citroen!
Citroen DS in GT make it happen PD this car is for the history book and there's no better home on virtual world than GT!
I'm seriously geeked out at those GT3 styled events!
It's going to be a long 5 day wait.

What N class would the Cobra and the December cars will be, that's the important questions. The R18 will be Gr.1 and the Rivolta and Nova will be Gr.X, that's obvious.

Good news and nice to see PD listening, as quite honestly the always on-line being fixed and lack of single player campaign should have been in from day one, however this is a good turn around.

im not sure why folks would even be surprised by this.. GT6 was dropping content regularly. I knew the game would evolve . I'm just happy to be playing a relatively bug free console racer. (I'm looking at you Pcars).
Its not a vs thread, don't try and turn it into one.

WOW.
When i saw the GT League screenshots, i had tears in my eyes. Not kidding. The one aspect of the game that was really lacking was the single player experience. There was not enough to do and to achieve, too many driving school lessons and too little actual races. GT League will enhance this title greatly.

The best about these updates is that EVERYTHING is FREE.

Yes indeed - I just wonder whether that will change. Kaz has said something about adding a couple of hundred cars, so will they (Sony) at some point start charging money for them?

Back