Patch 3.01 readyPS4 

• Thread starter karma996
  • 96 comments
I just checked and it still works for me. The track map, logo, and country on the selection screen switch to Circuit de la Sarthe and the French flag (while still listing the kart track name), which I don't remember happening before...but the game still loads the kart track. Is there a specific car you tried that won't work?

Hi,
I tried with the VW Polo WRX (like in the video). It changed directly to a different track if i choose this car and the Kart tracke are not longer visible.
I will try later today if i can choose a Kart track with a different car.

Hi,
I tried with the VW Polo WRX (like in the video). It changed directly to a different track if i choose this car and the Kart tracke are not longer visible.
I will try later today if i can choose a Kart track with a different car.
Didn't it always hide the kart tracks from the list if you have a car selected, requiring you to select the kart, choose the kart track, and then change to a car? I guessed you might be trying the VW, so that was one of the cars I tested. Anyway, it should work if you do it that way. 👍

After Patch 3.0 I cant see any Kart track without a kart, only if i choose the Kart they are visible. If I choose a kart and then a Kart track and change then the car, it automatically changed the track to a non kart track :(

Before 3.0 i have seen every track in private test, whatever car is selected

After Patch 3.0 I cant see any Kart track without a kart, only if i choose the Kart they are visible. If I choose a kart and then a Kart track and change then the car, it automatically changed the track to a non kart track :(
Go ahead and load the session, though. Like I said, on my end it flips the track map and stuff to Circuit de la Sarthe, but it still loads the kart track.

As for whether the tracks were always visible, I guess I was just thinking of PCARS1.

Before 3.0 i have seen every track in private test, whatever car is selected

Kart tracks are gone from practice mode.
I couldn't see any kart tracks, loaded karts or cars.

Back