Pc2 on ps4 with csl elite

• Thread starter Grimicon
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Bought pc2 yesterday for ps4, and im using the csl elite on ps4. Im running it in the purple mode. No matter what I do in pc2, wheel shakes violently side to side, making it undriveable. Any suggestions?

Well that stinks, I just bought one as well, and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. Maybe the patch will make it where it does not have to be in purple mode?

Don't use v293 but use v292. I'm using the same wheel base on PC2 Ps4 and it works well. The FFB is a little strange at times but overall it works. Also, the revLEDs work just fine both on the wheel base and the led strip on the wheel rim.

The new upcoming patch (SMS already submitted it to Sony for approval) will fix the issues and will also make full use of all the functions like vibrating brake pedal in the v3i. Can't wait to see that "Update downloading" message on my PS4.

The new upcoming patch (SMS already submitted it to Sony for approval) will fix the issues and will also make full use of all the functions like vibrating brake pedal in the v3i. Can't wait to see that "Update downloading" message on my PS4.
Really ? That’s awesome I just bought the inverted ClubSport pedals today

Back