[Performance Car] NEW ARRIVAL - 30th March

• Thread starter identti
  • 21 comments

page15ak.jpg

page21fg.jpg

And here we go again... I wonder what's to come this time, but if this is even near the quality of the earlier story, we'll have another awesome reading experience. 👍

Thanks guys, the previous reports are called "running rings around the carrera gt."

I'll be doing the next edition next month, but may do some other articles in the mean time.

Thanks again for all the brilliant replies! It's what keeps me producing them.
Well, actually, as you can see i've been slacking lately, but to be honest i'm a bit snowed under with work at the moment.
HOWEVER, this summer I am starting something new, which will be released late June/July. It's probably going to be a quarterly publication, and quite informal, but with a magazine or ezine style. So be ready for it ;)

identti
Thanks again for all the brilliant replies! It's what keeps me producing them.
Well, actually, as you can see i've been slacking lately, but to be honest i'm a bit snowed under with work at the moment.
HOWEVER, this summer I am starting something new, which will be released late June/July. It's probably going to be a quarterly publication, and quite informal, but with a magazine or ezine style. So be ready for it ;)

I'll be waiting... ;)

Back