Personality test

• Thread starter Techy
  • 159 comments
boCDgVE.png

ENTJ-A

I've been consistently getting ENTJ with other tests I've taken before, so no surprises here.

This is one of those Meyers-Briggs tests which could slant one way on when quizzed one day, and go another way at another moment. All fun and games until businesses use them for diagnostic purposes.

That said, I think I got INFJ some years ago, but found too many questions that could seesaw if a bit more information was presented.

Indeed. Depending on the day, I'm either INTP or INFJ. It's amazing how people try to ossify a result of a test that is attempting to measure something fluid and dynamic.

The company where I was employed for seven years worships the holy arbiter that is the Kolbe A Index. Any of you guys taken one? My first test made no sense whatsoever, save one number. This company I worked for pigeonholed people into positions based on these damnable Kolbe tests. And the Meyers-Briggs tests are cheaper, so people all around are getting stuck based on a test designed to measure something inherently dynamic. Makes no sense.

Fact Finder - 8 (True)
Follow Through - 3 (True)
Quick Start - 5 (No way)
Implementer - 4 (Hah. Way off.)

I had a bit of a debate with a coworker about the blasted things, and they said that these tests don't change. On my own dime, I retook it again.

Fact Finder - 7
Follow Through - 3
Quick Start - 2
Implementer - 8

From 8/3/5/4 to 7/3/2/8. Told My former supervisor, supervisor told the boss, boss called Kolbe. a representative sat down with me, told me I probably gamed the system, and we had a conference call with a higher-up. I didn't game the system. The score actually changed. Kolbe claims that the number of people who change scores at all is low, and changing them that wildly is even rarer. Food for thought.

INFP-T... It said this...

"But in order to do that, you need to have a plan, a personal roadmap. The best car in the world will not take you to the right place if you do not know where you want to go."

If I were in what is in my opinion, the best car in the world, then I'd already be in the right place. :P But no really, the description can be really accurate, and then occasionally something will be way off. But you can't expect a 'quiz' on the internet asking 50 questions to be dead accurate, can you?

I did the enneagram 20 years ago. Took it again just now and I am still a 4 with a 5 wing. That would fit into the theory that you cant change your personality type. Interesting.

I was an ISTP three years ago, now I'm INFP-T. Though I think that's more likely my understanding of how to properly take the test, as I think back in 2012 I was answering what I thought was me, but my personal perception of myself was different than the reality. And also the past three years are teenage years, which I'm pretty sure is where people are still changing a lot.

Fairly certain I always end up an INTG.

Do you mean INTJ?

ESTP - "The Entrepreneur"

Most of it seems accurate. Painfully accurate, in some parts. Gotta say, I'm a but more introverted in private than the description makes it sound (or so I think, my girlfriend tells me otherwise), but that balances out with the professional side of things.

No big surprises there, however. Took tests like these at work and the outcome was pretty similar every time :lol:

My test came up as ISTP and is consistent with what I have tested in the past. I am a very week S/N for the second category. Depending on the day I can be a ISTP or INTP.

Intp-t "the logician"
Seems accurate enough, much better than the results I got on the lsrp test lol. I really don't bother with these much though.

ENFP-T
it says i find difficult to focus and eh
it's true.
It's a little creepy the fact that an online test knows this and other things about me.:ill:

INTJ
Reading my profile is a bit impressive. A lot of things were written there that really hit home with how accurate it is.

Myers-Briggs is not a personality test. It's pop psychology at its worst. The original system was not developed as - nor intended to be - a measure of personality, but rather as a means of aiding women to find an individual role within the workforce during World War II.

Back