PES 2019

• Thread starter AlexDB9
  • 5 comments
Greece
Salonica
The discussion page for this beautiful game. :bowdown:

I commence with two goals of rare beauty. I hope you also like the music bits chosen and how they fit the action. :cheers:

The pitch is ours. :cool:

I'm surprised, for a forum full of Europeans there's not an active FIFA/PES thread.

I play FIFA, but last fall I almost picked up PES. This year though...especially since PES lost the UEFA license I couldn't pick it up.

It's strange there is no FIFA 2019 thread at least since that's a very popular game. But for me PES has the more authentic plus fun experience so I go with that.
As for the Champions League licence, that was a joke all these years in PES since albeit the glamour of the menus and soundtrack you still had matches like MD White - Man Red. :lol:

Last edited:
It's strange there is no FIFA 2019 thread at least since that's a very popular game. But for me PES has the more authentic plus fun experience so I go with that.
As for the Champions League licence, that was a joke all these years in PES since albeit the glamour of the menus and soundtrack you still had matches like MD White - Man Red. :lol:

I might have to try PES next year...but I've been saying that the last few years. FIFA's gameplay is sooo frustrating, offline and online. Plus the game isn't really "complete" until Thanksgiving or Christmas since they come out with patches every few weeks that completely screw with gameplay.

Plus every FIFA comes with its own online exploits...at the beginning of the year it was near post crosses since they were virtually unstoppable, near post bicycle kicks, since FIFA thought it was a good idea to allow virtually anybody to rip bicycle kicks accurately. AI defending, since the AI is super OP at defending compared to the user. Long shots/finesse shots were super OP up until the most recent patch. Ping-pong passing, but that was kinda patched.

And there were sooo many glitches. If you shot up the middle on a pen against a user, there's a good chance that the goalie doesn't react to the shot at all and gets megged.

Last edited:
Back