Photoshootig MK II

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 53 comments
Austria
Vienna
N-A-NABU
Greetings fellow photomode enthusiasts !!

Moderators:
Nanabu

Next meeting : * *
Try this timezone converter http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Rules: For the new guys here this is a short explanation of how this works.

Usually i host but if my connection is weird i ask some one else to do so .
You do need the License " A " to have acces to the online lobby.

You also have to add the host as a friend otherwise you can not join the lobby.

How to join the lobby :

Go to open lobby , and then click on " Friends lobbies " <--- i guess something like that in english .

1nd it is not a race 2nd we do not act as we were 12 years old 3rd we drive as a group 4th try to over take and get some angles positions etc 5th if some one stopps we all stopp . 6th if you have an idea ,.. tell us 7th have fuuuuuuuuuun :)

Special guests for the next Theme:

Themes we had:

Upcoming Theme : * *

who is hosting:

If you don´t know whats this all about because you are totally new to Gran Turismo Potomode then click these links below .

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...about-the-future-of-photoshoot-events.245698/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...photoshoot-events.245698/page-10#post-8984044

cheers :D

Gallery Links for the last theme we had:

Nanabu

Fyshokid

Last edited:
Almost want to suggest having the first photoshoot be our first cars! Unless the Honda Fit really is enforced upon us, then our first...purchased cars. Still unsure of the first car thing. :dunce:

Like any other Gran Turismo as i can remember i got the Civic first :P

But yes why not the first theme could be " our first car " and iam also for the " lets explore gt6 photomode " theme :D

Any theme suggestions would be nice

cheers

We could do a shoot in the 15th anniversary cars. I could put some on share (or the GT6 equivalent) for those who don't have any.

I'm up for this! Always wanted to join a Photoshoot, even PM'd Nato on PSN the other day.

While I would like to take part or create some photo shoot lobbies again, I don't think time will be easy for me to find next year.

Would love to join one, nur I think I will playing the Game offline all das :D
also time matters, we all are in different time zones I think

Would love to join one, nur I think I will playing the Game offline all das :D
also time matters, we all are in different time zones I think

I managed to host a lobby where we had people from Indonesia " i guess " , north america , EU so timeones are not the biggest problem :D

@Fyshokid thats a good idea i hope the sharing option is aviable on gt6

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan you are always welcome mate :D

2 days left guys

Cheers

Anyway, seeing that you are from Österreich (:P) makes talking about time zones unnecessary for me :D

I hope GT6 will have an invite-system in it :S Maybe you can add me as a friend, @nanabu?
What time you're thinking of? I have school until 14:30 and then I'll have to get the game from the next Mediamarkt; I think i won't be home before 16:00 :/

Well i work from 9am to 7pm .. need about an hour to get home then the install ... it could take some time for me but on the other hand people from the north US would be in a perfect time zone to join us so ... iam quite sure i will be playing GT6 on the first day a few hours .. like 6 hours :P

no rush :D

I got home like 5 mins agoo , now doing some update for pse , then installing game i guess there will be a nice update for gt6 aswell and i need to do some racing to buy a decent car or cars :P

Well i guess it will take some time before iam ready, don´t know yet about you guys .

let me know when you are ready , maybe directly on PSN :D

cheers

Quite like the theme of doing the Anniversary cars, although those who didn't get it might be left out. >_> And just a little notification @nanabu, everyone has to get their A license to be able to play online...

omg -_- really ??

Still installing the game tbh i have no clue !!

I wasn't aware of it until I started up the game. Definitely something worth mentioning in this thread as some people might have not even started their game yet.

I'm ready, not sure about everyone else. Suppose everyone else can post in here once they unlocked online.

I just managed to do license B yet , it is 2:16 AM .. off to bed , but tomorrow i guess everyone will have unlocked online.

Good night guys , same save money for nice car :D

nn

A license done , have started even a test lobby seems working fine for me :D

I would like to do a photoshoot tonight !!

please tell me when you have time and i will update the thread !!

cheers

Can you guys do a shoot tomorrow? I'd like to join this one, but time zones differences suck. I'll most likely be at work when the shoot happens :grumpy:.

Guys i just opened a lobby for us , SMFan is in there and ShaolinMasta , i think many others will come , joins us !!

We just finished our very first gt6 Photoshoot .

I will Update the first post tomorrow with usefull infos .

Please do not post your pictures in here !!! , Send me a banner a preview size 300X150px maximum and i will link it to your gallery !!!

Some theme ideas

Legendary supercars (gto, countach, ruf )
Vision Gran Turismo (in the future when more cars are reveals )
Classic muscle cars
Track days (Xbow, .Clio Rs etc)

I thought there would be a lot more excitement in this thread. :odd:

When is the next photo shoot happening? Is everyone too busy again?

I thought there would be a lot more excitement in this thread. :odd:

When is the next photo shoot happening? Is everyone too busy again?

Well i would like to host this weekend again , but i was hoping for someone else to take over from time to time , i don´t mind that at all tbh .

cheers

Back