Photoshopped cars.

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 7,968 comments
On automotiveforums.com this guy (SI SI??) wrote a whole photo shop tutorial. I'll try to find the link and post it here.

StevieMo probably knows what I'm talking about.

My Nissan Primera !

Attachments

• nissan.gif
    nissan.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,020
I still can't get this to work....when I go to add layer, it doesn't do the right thing...it just adds another main layer...help! I know how to do the rest but I just need this layer thing to work...

Why the hell are u adding other layers, u can change layer effects frm the layer palet, u can make things luminace and stuff, no need to add other layers :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Simon Tibbett
What program are you using? Does it come with the PC or did you buy it?
We'll..it doesn't come w/ ur PC, u can buy it. But i suggest you download kazaa and search for it and download it for fre. Thats were i get all my programs. If u already have kazaa. Look for Paint Shop Pro 7 (psp7) or photoshop.

Also u can find some good animation programs there ;)

Maz, I am 95% sure you cannot select to automatically chop a single 'flattened' image up into various layers with PS... you can only cut images out (select with lasso tool? -use navigator to zoom in if needed) of a flattened image if you want the truck, for example, as it's own layer (don't save image after cutting, then reopen). paste the cut out image onto a new template and then just move it to the image you wanted it as second layer in, the one you've just reopened. Is this what you wanted?

Originally posted by MazKid
I still can't get this to work....when I go to add layer, it doesn't do the right thing...it just adds another main layer...help! I know how to do the rest but I just need this layer thing to work...

My S2000 with its rather nice livery I made, lowered it and added a wing off a McLaren F1 :D

Attachments

• s2000.jpg
    s2000.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 676
Back