Photoshopped cars.

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 7,968 comments
suzq044
don't get in the habit of using the lense-flares. They're one of the easiest ways to tell if it's photoshopped.

Yeah I'm having a hard time making decent looking lights without lens flare! :dunce:

Also, nice Dart's. In my opinion the blue on the last one looks a tad "fake" to me though. đź‘Ť

Original:
Untitled.jpg

Final:
7988945462_288643d96e_b.jpg

It wouldn't kill you to not post large images every time, would it? 800px width is big enough for us to see the details.

Yeah I'm having a hard time making decent looking lights without lens flare! :dunce:

Also, nice Dart's. In my opinion the blue on the last one looks a tad "fake" to me though. đź‘Ť

I know, it was a request, so .. yeah. Missing reflections & correct pearl-coat.. but whatever. lol

Just pretend its flat blue. lol

Here's one I did up today - it's our c10 panel, after seeing this [LINK]

I made this:

2saz0rb.jpg

Last edited:
yeah man i cant work out what file format this site likes so i give up...

Jpegs, upload you pic to a image hosting site (plenty of free ones). Then copy the url and when you click insert image from the toolbar in the post ediitor, paste the url.

Should look like this in the end....

yourpic.jpg

Hey Guys I'm new to this site and not quite sure if i uploaded the pics properly or whatever, just after any opinion really.

subarulegacyedan2004160.jpg

subarulegacyedan2004160.jpg

mercedesbenzbclassecell.jpg

mercedesbenzbclassecell.jpg

Volkswagen-Jetta_2006_800x600_wallpaper_07.jpg

volkswagenjettallper07xv.jpg

All fixed for ya mate, nice job (especially on the VW) and welcome to GTP :) đź‘Ť

EDIT: It took reverse Google image reverse searching from a tiny thumbnail on your imageshack, but I got the pre-edit Jetta eventually :)

Last edited:

Pretty decent, all thing considered. Your best work is the Mercedes by far, it's the most believable of the 3. The conversion to two-door is good, the flares look convincing, but the mesh is wayyyy off in brightness and depth. All others have light/brightness/color issues.

The wheels, which I assume are the only mod you made aside from lowering it, are WAY OFF in the brightness/light ratio with the horrible HDR picture. They would need to be almost absolutely black, yet they shine like they're 70 grey.

Just got a '64 Jeep Panel Delivery Wagoneer a few days ago. Have been designing it in photoshop for a day or two.

30j4qh3.jpg

Hi guys
here is my latest render of the new C7

everyone is doing it, so I just jumped on the wagon as always mine is "white", NOOO you kidding :P , yeah i like white deal with it ^^

Its just a small mod, bg change, wheels, VOSSEN, they featured me ^^ on the flickr page as well..
And some small mods on the front bumper, and carbon lip and sideskirt.

Enjoy.
As it will be some time before my next render.

base.
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/c17o1bas/2014ChevroletCorvette046.jpg

Render
C7_corvette_Small.jpg

HR
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27332977/CARS/C7_corvette.jpg

dude wtf. You would be better off starting from nothing, you end up recreating the entire car anyway haha

The last one is aaaaaalmost there, needs more snow everywhere, and more yellow brightness in the rear quarter panel, but everything else is amazing. The mirror shadow and all that is spot-on.

I really like how you chose to pick a backdrop where the sun is behind the car to make up for the loss of highlights when putting a black overlay on the body. I also REALLY like the careful attention in putting snow on the tires. Did you cut that from another photo?

seeing the pieces you composed your work iof always makes me apreciate it more, dude. You're still absolutely brilliant even if you might be a bit rusty, but hey, remember the days when we did several of these just because? Those were the times!

Back