Pick a movie. Keep one actor. The rest are Muppets.

• Thread starter Famine
  • 115 comments
The Exorcist. Keep Max von Sydow.

Have Annie Sue play Regan but switch to Animal's voice when Pazuzu is in charge.

The Truman Show - keep Jim Carrey.

Lolita - keep Jeremy Irons.
I just want to be clear that I liked this post for the first one. I have... many questions about the second one, and I'm keeping them all to myself.
The Exorcist. Keep Max von Sydow.
Mallett's Mallet for you:
The Exorcist, I’d keep Max Von Sydow.

I hope you reserved a knock for the guy who repeated the Terminator idea...
It's what I do. It's all I do, and I absolutely will not stop, until you are bonked.

No, wait...

I've got three of my all time favorites:

Totally Recall. Keep Michael Ironside as Richter.

Training Day. Keep Ethan Hawk. Grover as Alonzo.

Starship Troopers. Keep Denise Richardson.

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou - Keep Bill Murray

So mad that I didn't think of that. It's one of my favorite movies. I was just stuck on the idea of Keanu slaughtering muppets in a ballet of gunfu. Really any Wes Anderson movie would be incredible stuff in this context :lol:.

Pulp Fiction.

Keep Harvey Keitel.

If only for the car 'well I'm a mushroom cloud laying 🤬,🤬"

And that's my last one :cheers:

American Psycho, keep Christian Bale.

Kermit - Paul Allen
Fozzy - Detective Donald Kimball
Miss Piggie - Christie

Any more for any more?

I'm amazed no-one's said anything like "Team America: World Police - Keep Matt Damon", or "Star Trek: First Contact - Keep Brent Spiner" (Patrick Stewart would also work, but Miss Piggy as the Borg Queen trying to sexually stimulate Data is just too funny to me), yet. And now you can't.

My pick would totally have been something like Fifty Shades, keeping whoever the woman is (one of the interchangeable Dakotas, I think). And you can't have that either.

The Blues Brothers - keep Frank Oz.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape - keep Leonardo Dicaprio.

My pick would totally have been something like Fifty Shades, keeping whoever the woman is (one of the interchangeable Dakotas, I think). And you can't have that either.

Well then maybe Wild Things and keep Denise Richards :lol:.

I've been thinking My Cousin Vinny, keep Marissa Tomei. Sam Eagle would be great for Fred Gwynne as the judge.

I'd say, 2 Fast 2 Furious. Replace everyone except Paul Walker, so that we'd preserve the immortal line of "I said, forget about it, cuuuhz." :lol:

Another fun movie would be "Shaolin Soccer" the Chinese cut, not the Weinstein butcher job that got released outside of China. Replace everyone except the girl with the acne problem. You know who I'm talking about if you've seen the movie...

Last edited:
Thunderbirds, keep Virgil Tracy (as he's the only one that actually does anything in the rescues).
Miss Piggy as Lady Penelope would be amazing.

Revenge of the Sith, keep Ewan McGregor.

Downfall, keep Bruno Ganz

Middsommar.

Keep Florence Pugh, and Fozzie Bear has to play Christian.

Oh and every Rutger Hauer film, keeping Rutger Hauer in all of them.

Last edited:
Deliverance.

Keep Burt Reynolds

You’d just need to decide who Miss Piggy would play.

Back