Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,463 comments
14424705_10154325954966858_1311486957619855845_o.jpg

Taken during a shoot with my car, shortly after someone poured a whole bucket of water on themselves #truesmiles
That straight up looks like an ad for the Clio lol

Yeah you say that, but one must always remember there ain't no party like an S Club party.

IIIII WANNNNN NITTT THAAAAAT WAAAYYYYYY (and no, I shall not tell you whyyy..)
Your all I ever wanted, Your all I ever needed yeahhhhhhhhhhh Cause I want no part in this jks

As much as I'd like to tow the whole "what it lacks in reliability is makes up for in character" line, mon chéri has rather un-french dependability, happily..

#ishouldstartathreadonit

How could I improve?

Maybe it is a regional thing though, because many kids in my class said I was "on point" with the outfit. Asides from the sweater, which should have been a T-Shirt (but it was chilly outside...) :lol:

EDIT: Totally meant to quote @Ken rather than myself. :lol:

Last edited:
You remind me of the guy from that band. Fred something from The Soggy Biscuits.
I did it all for the cookie?
I now understand that @S_Bridge is talking about Fred Durst (Lead singer of Limp Bizkit), but I tried researching the "Soggy Biscuit" part of the band name and almost died. Let this be a warning to NOT research that term.

I can't help but notice you didn't include how long that took.:P
I'm an experienced mountain climber. I'm quick because I know how I work - I know how to pace myself, when to rest, what/when to eat/drink and what to wear. I can keep my energy level high throughout my entire journey. I might not start like a drag racer but when I'm in the groove I can keep going forever which translates into good speed up there.

I can totally keep up with other experienced climbers that weigh 30% less then me. :)

Back