PlayStation 4 General DiscussionPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 9,445 comments
  • 682,211 views
Looks like it is potentially a die shrink of the APU maybe to 20nm. Will definitely be upgrading to it.
 
Just got my PS4 not too long ago, and with it I purchased AC: Unity, Minecraft, TLOU Remastered, and The Wither 3. Now I'm setting aside pennies so that I can eventually add Project Cars to that list.
Considering I've never owned a very powerful PC, just the boost in visual fidelity alone is way beyond what I imagined. :D
My only concern is just how much heat it generates and how loud the fan gets. Five minutes of AC: Unity and I worry that my system will start defying gravity while igniting itself in the process.
10/10 worth it
 
1433951475-1-snaggbeast.jpg 1433951475-4-metro-train.jpg 1433951476-5-metro-ship.jpg



1433956706-3.jpg 1433956706-1.jpg 1433956705-4.jpg




 
Last edited:
Gaming as gone a long way, it really is close to PIXAR quality movies.
Lets hope we get some outstanding gameplay to go alongside the visuals. :D
 
Never played one before but it seems it's a fantastic game @Classic , will buy this probably, also early 2016 looking great for Sony.
 
1434030386-everybodys-gone-to-the-rapture-1.jpg 1434030386-everybodys-gone-to-the-rapture-2.jpg 1434030387-everybodys-gone-to-the-rapture-5.jpg







Astebreed releases Jun. 25th on NA PSN. Closest thing to a new Omega Boost.
18278038308_42402d01f2_o.png 18278127620_6735d590b7_o.png 18465855385_2e7f7e3864_o.png
 
Last edited:
Never played one before but it seems it's a fantastic game @Classic , will buy this probably, also early 2016 looking great for Sony.
I think you are in for a treat - I've had plenty of fun with the R&C games, we even have the re-masters for PS3 and play them at least once a year.

I agree about the look, and will say that this new game looks really tasty. The jump from PS2 to 3 was strong, but it looks a lot stronger going to 4. I'm also looking forward to the film, should give you some good background story too.
 
R&C games are a classic platform title. Bit linear but very enjoyable and always fantastic to look at.
 
Wee, can't wait to have a PS4 Tales game. Bout time Namco started putting some of their good stuff on PS4...
 
No Man's Sky
NoMansSky-1.jpg NoMansSky-2.jpg NoMansSky-3.jpg
NoMansSky-5.jpg NoMansSky-6.jpg NoMansSky-7.jpg

Death's Gambit. Some have labeled this the 2D Dark Souls.


1434314118-2.jpg 1434314119-deaths-gambit.jpg 1434314118-3.jpg 1425094538-deaths-gambit-poster.jpg

 
Last edited:
Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls to release on PS4 in EU market. Digital(single or bundle) and physical(bundle). releases
 
omg the 20th anniversary controller is going on sale as a stand alone periphial? Getting it!
 


Magnus Walker and Ken Block are the only two icons I know of. Don't know who the others are yet.

Looks like they finally listened to their fans!


Also loving R&C and U4.
 
I'm not even so sure its Ken Block, it would make sense for it to be Vaugn Gittin Jr, as he is actually sponsored by Need For Speed, no?
 
Back