PlayStation 4 General DiscussionPS4 

• Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 9,445 comments
If anyone is having trouble getting online try this. First go to the profile setting on the main ps4 menu. Click on it, after a few seconds it will take you to some settings that you can change or leave ad is. After this you should be able to get back online. I will be posting this is other forums just fyi

PS4 Pro has arrived at the store I work in ready for the 10th. The box is massive and very very heavy in comparison to the standard PS4 boxes.
IMG_20161105_192625.jpg
IMG-20161105-WA0003.jpeg

It's messed up that you can only share it to Twitter and that's it. Not everyone has Twitter. I was hoping that you could share it pretty much everywhere, even thru PSN message. I like the photo mode though. I can probably make some good thumbnails using that.

Just seen a digital foundry video showing project cars on the new ps4 pro, and it has zero frame rate increase..thats a disappointment..

Which is totally in line with what Sony have been saying about the PS4 pro. I don't understand why people are STILL surprised by what this console is about. It's up to SMS to utilise the power and they won't. Simple.

Just finished my first video using SHAREFACTORY 2.0 and have noticed that the rendering time has been very much improved. Before it usually took the length of the video to render but now it appears to be half that.

Also had a go with the photo mode:
CxA8MwEWQAEV8Wx.jpg:large

Last edited:
PS_Messages_20161110_000014.jpg

I used photo mode and came up with this and then i saved it to my phone and used a photo editor app and came up with this.................
photostudio_1478805434516.jpg

This can be great for making thumbnails.:)

I've been eyeing the Pro but there doesnt seem to be much info of racing games being patched aside from GTS which wont be out for a while. Has anyone seen any info on if/when games like driveclub, pcars, assetto corsa, F1 etc will get a patch? Driveclub probably won't get it.

I've been eyeing the Pro but there doesnt seem to be much info of racing games being patched aside from GTS which wont be out for a while. Has anyone seen any info on if/when games like driveclub, pcars, assetto corsa, F1 etc will get a patch? Driveclub probably won't get it.

Drivecars will not be getting a patch, the one most likely to receive one should be AC.

Which is totally in line with what Sony have been saying about the PS4 pro. I don't understand why people are STILL surprised by what this console is about. It's up to SMS to utilise the power and they won't. Simple.

Oh I just thought like in the past, say 25 odd years ago, if you had the same machine upgraded, then programs and games usually ran faster and smoother, I thought it would be the same for this..Oh well..shame that.

Oh I just thought like in the past, say 25 odd years ago, if you had the same machine upgraded, then programs and games usually ran faster and smoother, I thought it would be the same for this..Oh well..shame that.

That theory still applies in PC gaming. Perhaps now that all game developers are aware of upgraded consoles, we will see most if not all game developers making use of the extra performance in future releases.

Yes Driveclub is dead :(
I certainly wouldn't say dead, as I see plenty of folks online still and the community here is still very active. True, the original game won't be getting a Pro patch, but that still doesn't make the game dead: I've received almost 100 challenges in the past few days - so not dead, oh no.

As the Pro's has already quadrupled Sony's recent monthly sales figures, it's looking positive for game developers - so who knows.

Last edited:

Indeed. Unless the creating manufacturer explicitly states that isn't the case.

Back