PlayStation 4 General DiscussionPS4 

• Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 9,445 comments
Given that I am already running the beta on 4.0 I shouldn't see any changes.

Was updated for me too.
Didn't notice any change.
Then Spotify updated to 2.0
Rocket league updated.
So it must be update day.
(Since I also got my android security update and pokemon go update)

My new PS4 profile cover image. It is, unsurprisingly, Toyota Hybrid LMP1 related.

PS_Messages_20160926_214326.jpg

Awesome that 4.00 finally added data transfer support. Good timing, thought I'd have to download everything again. Saved me a lot of time, a lot quicker than PS3 too and is better implemented. Good job Sony on the PS4 offers too, don't think I'll get a Pro for a while as got 1TB model now. It feels much better built the CUH-1216B model compared to original, no creaking sounds when holding it. Hopefully won't get this kind of message for a while.

PS4 Error 1.jpg PS4 Error 2.jpg

Made my own PS4 Super Pro...

PS4s Side.jpgPS4s Front.jpg

Not on PS4, but just bagged the Legendary Edition for PC for 8 EUR, which will be converted for free into the Special Edition next week.

I will but it for console but not for €60. It's not worth the full pricetag but if it comes down (which I expect will happen rapidly) I'll surely dive into it again. Loved it on PS3 .

No mod support on PS4 means no. It's a great game and I sunk huge numbers of hours into it on PS3 but I'm not doing that again, especially at the price that's on the PSN without mod support.

No mod support on PS4 means no. It's a great game and I sunk huge numbers of hours into it on PS3 but I'm not doing that again, especially at the price that's on the PSN without mod support.

PS4 will have mod support! That has recently been changed. 1GB is provided for mods on PS4 and 5GB on XB.

Last edited:
PS4 will have mod support! That has recently be changed. 1GB is provided for mods on PS4 and 5GB on XB.
Thank you for that. I didn't know.👍

Got a link I can look at?

Edit. No need. Found it myself.

Last edited:
Rightie guys, i`m getting a PS4 for Christmas. Quite low down on money this year as well. I have a normal HDTV which runs at 1080P/i most so i don`t have 4K support. Should i go for a PS4 Pro with the 4K support? Or should i save money & get more games by getting a 1TB PS4 Normal or Slim? I have no clue what to go for. Some advice would be appreciated. :P

For some reason my PS4 won't let me upload videos to YT that are over 15 minutes long. It says I need to verify my YT channel but when I do it says it's already verified, and my account is in good standing. I'm able to upload videos of any length through PC but I'm stuck with videos under 15 minutes on PS4. It started a few weeks ago but I was able to upload a 20 minute video yesterday and now it's back to limiting me to 15 minutes.

Rightie guys, i`m getting a PS4 for Christmas. Quite low down on money this year as well. I have a normal HDTV which runs at 1080P/i most so i don`t have 4K support. Should i go for a PS4 Pro with the 4K support? Or should i save money & get more games by getting a 1TB PS4 Normal or Slim? I have no clue what to go for. Some advice would be appreciated. :P
Get the Pro, it's a decent improvement for 1080p gaming on games fully supporting it such as maybe having better framerates, antialiasing and graphical detail. Also supports faster disk drives, better game capturing support and media playback. It will be interesting to see if it's more efficient than the Slim playing standard PS4 games given it has AMD's latest GPU architecture.

Next option to go for is the Slim as it should be quieter than original, takes a lot less power, has faster WiFi support (Like Pro), takes less space and comes with new controller (Like Pro) which has less input lag when connected by USB. If you need optical audio support on a budget then original is to go for but looking at currrent deals, it is more expensive than the Slim and not much cheaper than Pro so doesn't make much sense to get it now.

Latest Posts

Back