PlayStation 4 General DiscussionPS4 

• Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 9,445 comments
I have the regular PS4 console with Call of Duty bundle. I was wondering if it is worth upgrading to the PS4 Pro. I do not have a 4K tv but was wondering if the graphics will still improve at 1080p resolution. My tv can do 1080p but no 4K.

Thanks for any advice!

I have the regular PS4 console with Call of Duty bundle. I was wondering if it is worth upgrading to the PS4 Pro. I do not have a 4K tv but was wondering if the graphics will still improve at 1080p resolution. My tv can do 1080p but no 4K.

Thanks for any advice!
They improve alittle but not alot but the extra peformance will benefit you in terms of boost mode and such

Wondering if anybody could help.

Just updated ps4 to 4.50 and purchased a new game (Assetto Corsa disc), the ps4 rejects the disc after a bit saying its faulty or dirty.

I did all the resets in safe mode, I also deleted the the updates and assetto corsa and re installe'd them still no luck, I have just exchanged the disc and its doing exactly the same.

All previous games work fine.

Thanks

Just updated ps4 to 4.50 and purchased a new game (Assetto Corsa disc), the ps4 rejects the disc after a bit saying its faulty or dirty.

I did all the resets in safe mode, I also deleted the the updates and assetto corsa and re installe'd them still no luck, I have just exchanged the disc and its doing exactly the same.

Thanks
NOw and then I also have exactly the same. The only thing I do is completely restart the PS4 Pro and then it works fine.
Do not know if there is a difference between PS4 and PS4 Pro in this case?

Thanks

NOw and then I also have exactly the same. The only thing I do is completely restart the PS4 Pro and then it works fine.
Do not know if there is a difference between PS4 and PS4 Pro in this case?

I went back to the shop and they tried both copys on a PS4 and both were faulty whats the chances of that, now got a new copy and its working fine.

Well I still cannot get sharefactory to import any mp4 files, tried large resolution, small resolution always says audio and video not supported?

Oh well the only good thing with new sharefactory is it loads in about 5 secs instead of 5 mins.

I bought this end of November when it was on sale. Only opened it when the PS4 update for external HDD was added
31285984186_de1833b6ee_c.jpg

Got a turtle beach headset, just started using on PS4, still use on PS3.
I can hear people talking, but when I talk no one can hear me.

Its the first time using mic, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

When on Project Cars when in lobby, everyone has like marks at the side of there name, but me.

Got a turtle beach headset, just started using on PS4, still use on PS3.
I can hear people talking, but when I talk no one can hear me.

Its the first time using mic, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

When on Project Cars when in lobby, everyone has like marks at the side of there name, but me.

Which headset? Have you tested in the mic test on the PS4 dependant on the headset you'll be able to hear yourself.

Its a Turtle Beach Stealth 500P, got a transponder, so I can use on PS4.

No have not done a mic test, hows that done?

Whats the best setting, chat audio or all audio?

Last edited:
It's my birthday next week. I'm thinking of buying a 20th anniversary controller Pre-owned from Grainger Games for £55. Should I go for the risk?

It's my birthday next week. I'm thinking of buying a 20th anniversary controller Pre-owned from Grainger Games for £55. Should I go for the risk?

If you really want it, go for it. Or make your own special controllers.

Personally I'm thinking of buying a blank white and a blank black controller and spraying my nations' flags on them.

Check Sainsbury's - they might not have them still but they were a lot cheaper than than new when available. The only problem with pre-owned is you don't know what the previous people have done with/to it.

Back