playstation plus?

• Thread starter NUNOpt
  • 138 comments
When I visit Driveclub's FB page, the comments about PS Plus version is funny.

AFAIK PS+ version will get less contents. Only 10 cars, and India location track. They will not getting Japanese tracks or any existing track in the full version of the game. PS+ version will still getting Photo mode, Weather and replay mode (replay mode not available at the moment).

I mean, just go get the paid version of the game...and the season pass is worth it.

Why would anyone ever play a demo then?

The point is to try the game to see if it's worth shelling out the $. Especially if it's still $60.
Well, not wanting to buy a game and playing a demo are a bit different in flavour ;) certainly in context to how it was being said.

Evolution are still commenting on FB about how more news will come when they can get it fully stable - they know that they have to get it right because if the PS+ version floods out there and it kills the game for everyone currently playing, there'll be a civil war.

I've noticed that more and more functionality, such as stats in places where there had been nothing before, have started appearing in the game. I've been seeing much larger amounts of online lobbies than in the beginning too, all that kind of stuff and that says to me they must be close.

@mokalovesoulmat is right though, the FB comments are hilarious.

Last edited:
I come on here to look for any news about the ps+ version among other things, I'm not particularly bothered if it does or doesn't come out but will have a go if it does. I wouldn't buy it even if it was going for £ 4.99 because it doesn't look like my type of game and as I'm not on fb or Twitter this is the place to get my info.I don't see a problem with other people doing the same.

I come on here to look for any news about the ps+ version among other things, I'm not particularly bothered if it does or doesn't come out but will have a go if it does. I wouldn't buy it even if it was going for £ 4.99 because it doesn't look like my type of game and as I'm not on fb or Twitter this is the place to get my info.I don't see a problem with other people doing the same.
You don't actually need to be on FB as it's publicly visible.

I certainly have no problem with people coming to look in this forum though, as one of us will more than likely post any updates we see up - my irritation was with the apparent need to start a new thread when a perfectly useable one already exists.

Why would said person even be reading a forum thread about a game they don't intend to buy?

Good point, if your here looking at the game why wouldn't you but it ?
1. It's a public forum, I can put my eyes on anything I fancy.
2. I already did buyed it with my PS+ subs.

my irritation was with the apparent need to start a new thread when a perfectly useable one already exists.

Wow! Sounds like someone has anger issues. While we're here, let's see if getting this thread to a 2nd page is #irritating.

1. It's a public forum, I can put my eyes on anything I fancy.
2. I already did buyed it with my PS+ subs.

Wow! Sounds like someone has anger issues. While we're here, let's see if getting this thread to a 2nd page is #irritating.
Irritation does not necessarily equate to anger, and certainly not 'anger issues'. I mention it as on most of the other forums here, duplicate threads get merged along with a comment from a mod to 'not do it again'. For some reason the mods have left this one to pretty much police itself - probably because up until now, it has been pretty cozy and friendly.

What a shame you aren't a mod eh?

Anyway, thanks, I got the information from this thread I was looking for (turns out it was useful after all), even with all the gobbledygook and chaff. 👍

What a shame you aren't a mod eh?

Anyway, thanks, I got the information from this thread I was looking for (turns out it was useful after all), even with all the gobbledygook and chaff. 👍
I wouldn't want the job, really I wouldn't.

(Thanks to whomever for the thread merge)

Last edited:
Came across this in the Playstation store, Its not free, but sold at a discount to the normal edition on the store

2015-01-31 11.55.20.jpg

Came across this in the Playstation store, Its not free, but sold at a discount to the normal edition on the store

View attachment 301379
Yep, that's what anyone who has the digital version of the game bought to be able to play it. It's the full game, designed to expand the PS+ part which hasn't happened yet.

Back