PS4 Playstation store preorder

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by BarryB, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

1. Digital

54.5%
  2. Standard hard copy

25.2%
  3. LE hard copy

20.3%
  1. dave2319

dave2319

Lol, that statement is a straight up lie. That's crazy, I read an official statements in a couple places over many days that both packs will come with every digital edition, at least on PlayStation. Don't remember exact wording

2. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

Yeah there are a few people raging on the official forum, I posted there as well but tried to be reasonable about it.. I was disappointed because I thought buying it digital I would get both packs free, but I did another race and was over it. Bought the modified car pack for $1.99 to support them, it is worth it to me.

diesel97 and sgohsixthree like this.
  3. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

Yeah I'm all for supporting them. But I hope their actions to begin the launch of the game are not indicative of the future.

4. Adrenaline

Adrenaline

I would not have bought the digital version if I didn't think I was getting the car packs for free.
    Also wouldn't have bought the digital version had I know how cheap the DLC was, or that it was available for anyone with any version to buy. I thought they were going to be special rewards, only for those who pre-ordered, or bought specific editions, because that's how PCars website made it sound. Now I'm stuck with all of the negatives of the digital version with no benefits to show for it.

5. CarreraGT

CarreraGT

I was just about to ask the same question. I figured it would continue to download with the game closed but when I re-opened I was back where I started?

Anyway loving the LMP2 for now but need the rest!!

6. crooky369

crooky369

It should download in the background or in the game but I closed mine in the end, restarted my PS4 then followed the progress of the download via the notifications menu on the PS4 OS rather than in the actual game. Not great for wanting to get to play the game but it downloaded a lot quicker once I'd restarted.

CarreraGT likes this.
  7. CarreraGT

CarreraGT

Dumb question, but where is the notifications menu? Only just picked up my PS4