Playstation store preorderPS4 

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 816 comments

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

• Total voters
simple : two psn code : 50 + 10 : 60, i will send two codes to anyone on private conversation. if anyone give me fake code of UK psn code then i will be pissed off

Have you managed to get your £35 + £10?
I bought mine from http://www.offgamers.com/browse/game-card/consoles ... got several ways of payment; maybe one could go through.

Bought it now, aaaaand no pre order pack. Yes it is limited edition, but I don't see the pack that came bundled with pre order
Same here man, I have it downloaded, but they are not in the game here either
I created a European account but, I only see the game is available with the limited edition pack.
Does the modified pack show up after ordering?

From some posts I saw from this thread, and my pre-order before the release hour; got two car packs that came with the downloads.

I thought the email reply from the SMS guy posted by someone several pages earlier, assured that the Digital Edition would contain both Limited Edition Car Pack and the Modified Car Pack? It was stated on their official website as well; it wasn't written that must pre-order to get the Modified Car Pack, as far as the Digital Edition is concerned.

Anyway, I was worried about the uncertainties, so I went ahead and pre-ordered from UK PSN Store even though it's more expensive compared to, if I were to buy through local PSN Store, or even US PSN Store.

Attachments

• 11202913_10204651561503906_1965284903621460089_o.jpg
    11202913_10204651561503906_1965284903621460089_o.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
[QseeE="Elitekilla29, post: 10676520, member: 201206"]Just looked on the news page and I see project cars made the news. And in that article I saw that it said that it's available worldwide digitally but it's not. Then what got me worried was that he mention that people in the states gotta wait until the 12th for the physical copy..... So wtf? What about the digital download for the U.S?[/QUOTE]
I seen that page and it went on to say world wide for steam.

This thread is frantic, people going crazy over preorders and US PSN not having Project Cars listed. Calm down guys, seems SMS was unable to secure a preorder slot on PSN so the digital release will be available street date in the U.S. I want the game with all the cars as well but I am not about to create another account to be 6 days or so early playing is not a must for me as I have Uni anyway, lol. Only aggravation is not having a wheel, will be a while before I get a new wheel for PS4. See you guys online when I get my game next week :ill:.

According to some answer on reddit. It seems like it would be the absolute least they can do is take a minute and officially fill us in. The 8 weeks in advance thing doesn't hold water, pre-order games have been pushed back many times on ps4. If the 8 weeks thing was the real deal than I would expect they knew weeks ago it wouldn't be on usa psn store, but project cars usa website has said it's available.

If the game was available in the usa and not Europe I wouldn't understand why Europeans would be complaining, so I get where you're coming from

According to some answer on reddit. It seems like it would be the absolute least they can do is take a minute and officially fill us in. The 8 weeks in advance thing doesn't hold water, pre-order games have been pushed back many times on ps4. If the 8 weeks thing was the real deal than I would expect they knew weeks ago it wouldn't be on usa psn store, but project cars usa website has said it's available.

If the game was available in the usa and not Europe I wouldn't understand why Europeans would be complaining, so I get where you're coming from
Here's my 2 cents,I couldn't order the steel case, or SE at EB games in Canada,so I got the LE with the 3 bonus cars,now I have to hope I can get the digital edition next Tuesday to get all 8 cars? Well here's hoping.

Take that up with SMS, in the email about it they said that they were trying very hard to get a slot, all in all you won't lose any sleep over it. Seriously you get all the car packs with the Digital Edition, you just miss the preloading. You still get the game though, so it's not a total loss.
Digital Edition gives you all the cars for free without any of that preordering shenanigans.

Take that up with SMS, in the email about it they said that they were trying very hard to get a slot, all in all you won't lose any sleep over it. Seriously you get all the car packs with the Digital Edition, you just miss the preloading. You still get the game though, so it's not a total loss.
Digital Edition gives you all the cars for free without any of that preordering shenanigans.
We'll see ig the digital edition is available when the game drops.

To me the issue at hand is why not fill people in on their website or Facebook or something remotely official. A lot of people are asking about it, and the project cars official pages are frequently being updated with other information. The project cars website has inaccurate information. Why not let people know what's going on. It seems like common sense, but maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

So... PSN store updates at 12pm PST?
Trying to decide how desperate I am to play Tuesday...

Although I just checked to see that BestBuy has canceled my pre-order because it was placed so long ago, that I don't even have that Credit Card anymore, lmao. Seems like they tried to charge the card, which I assume means they're getting ready to ship. Anyone with a physical pre-order that can update the status of their order? Expected ship/arrival dates?

Got my email from Amazon, expected delivery was May 19th. Canceled that.. $10 more to get the digital edition with the LE car pack plus 6-7 days more play time is worth it to me.

So I called Sony for release information,might as well have talked to my dog. All she told me was that it will be released tomorrow. No info on what copy is available or anything other than released tomorrow.
Someone else can try,good luck.

It's really a shame this situation on the PS Store from US. I'll only be able to download it after arrive from work and hopefully, i can play something(intro 1 car/track) at night.

If it's available for download tomorrow I think it might not get released until the afternoon sometime.

Wish I could start download at 12:01 am lol

If it's available for download tomorrow I think it might not get released until the afternoon sometime.

Wish I could start download at 12:01 am lol

I agree lol. I'm going to be out in the morning and that would be a perfect opportunity to download while I'm gone. Hopefully it's avaliable on the store in the early afternoon.

I agree lol. I'm going to be out in the morning and that would be a perfect opportunity to download while I'm gone. Hopefully it's avaliable on the store in the early afternoon.

Well if it is not on the store before I leave for work - will be using the rest mode function to buy and trigger the download remotely.

Got my email from Amazon, expected delivery was May 19th. Canceled that.. $10 more to get the digital edition with the LE car pack plus 6-7 days more play time is worth it to me.
Why is it $10 more to get the digital? I haven't seen a price yet but I canceled my Amazon order yesterday to buy it digital tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't drop late in the afternoon.

It's $10 more for digital because you don't have to pay for the physical disk, paper and plastic in case, and distribution costs. It also has zero resale value. Wait... Something doesn't sound quite right with that.

So... PSN store updates at 12pm PST?
Trying to decide how desperate I am to play Tuesday...

Although I just checked to see that BestBuy has canceled my pre-order because it was placed so long ago, that I don't even have that Credit Card anymore, lmao. Seems like they tried to charge the card, which I assume means they're getting ready to ship. Anyone with a physical pre-order that can update the status of their order? Expected ship/arrival dates?

My Best Buy account says it's ready to be picked up in the store tomorrow. They also texted me.

Why is it $10 more to get the digital? I haven't seen a price yet but I canceled my Amazon order yesterday to buy it digital tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't drop late in the afternoon.

I ordered it on amazon a long time ago.. at that time the game was priced at $49.99 - the digital version on PSN is going to be $59.99.

Well if it is not on the store before I leave for work - will be using the rest mode function to buy and trigger the download remotely.
I should know this but I only turn it on long enough to play bf4,lol..how do you buy and trigger download remotely?

I should know this but I only turn it on long enough to play bf4,lol..how do you buy and trigger download remotely?

I use the app on my Android phone - it is the official playstation app.. it has a button to take you to the store. Once you purchase, there is a button to download to ps4. - just make sure your ps4 is in Rest Mode not powered off when you leave it.

This also works from the playstation store using the browser - http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9487/~/how-to-download-purchases-to-your-ps4™

"You can remotely start the download from the 'Your New Content' section of the Purchase Confirmation screen or the PlayStation®Store 'Download List'. You can check what content is currently remotely downloading or has completed downloading by selecting your Online ID at the top of the screen and going to ‘Download Queue’.

1. On the ‘Thank You’ page or your Download List on the PlayStation®Store, select ‘Download to your PS4’ next to the title you want to download.
  2. If Play as you Download is available for the title you have purchased, select which section of the game you want to download first.
  3. If you have set up automatic download, the content will begin downloading automatically. If automatic update is not switched on or not set up correctly it will begin downloading when you next switch on the system.
  4. On your PS4™ go to Content Launcher to find your most recent downloads or if the content is still downloading or does not appear on Content Launcher go to Library."

I use the app on my Android phone - it is the official playstation app.. it has a button to take you to the store. Once you purchase, there is a button to download to ps4. - just make sure your ps4 is in Rest Mode not powered off when you leave it.

This also works from the playstation store using the browser - http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9487/~/how-to-download-purchases-to-your-ps4™

"You can remotely start the download from the 'Your New Content' section of the Purchase Confirmation screen or the PlayStation®Store 'Download List'. You can check what content is currently remotely downloading or has completed downloading by selecting your Online ID at the top of the screen and going to ‘Download Queue’.

1. On the ‘Thank You’ page or your Download List on the PlayStation®Store, select ‘Download to your PS4’ next to the title you want to download.
  2. If Play as you Download is available for the title you have purchased, select which section of the game you want to download first.
  3. If you have set up automatic download, the content will begin downloading automatically. If automatic update is not switched on or not set up correctly it will begin downloading when you next switch on the system.
  4. On your PS4™ go to Content Launcher to find your most recent downloads or if the content is still downloading or does not appear on Content Launcher go to Library."
thank you very much

I ordered it on amazon a long time ago.. at that time the game was priced at $49.99 - the digital version on PSN is going to be $59.99.
Ah, that makes sense. I was afraid digital was $70 for a second there.

Back