PS4 Playstation store preorder

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by BarryB, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Will you be buying a digital or hard copy of the game?

1. Digital

54.5%
  2. Standard hard copy

25.2%
  3. LE hard copy

20.3%
  1. Jhonatas1981

Jhonatas1981

But buying the code in best buy, is now available for download?

2. micantony

micantony

It's usually in the afternoon's or evening when new games become available in the store on tuesday's. But it does vary depending on the week. Wish i could be more helpful, but that is all i know.
    My best guess would be 3pm edt or 7pm edt

3. dave2319

dave2319

One thing to keep in mind is psn is down for maintenance later tonight, so if the game is supposed to be released later this evening it might not show up until the early hours of tomorrow morning

4. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

Again? There was just maintenance last night. Did they forget something?

5. Fight-Test

Fight-Test

They just updated the store on the ps website. Added all the new games except pc from what I can tell.

6. dave2319

dave2319

Project cars is now available for digital download on ps4 usa

Looks like it doesn't include modified car pack

Elitekilla29 and Fight-Test like this.
  7. Choppa'

Choppa'

Downloading remotely. Can't wait to get home tonight

8. Adrenaline

Adrenaline

[​IMG]

$3 more for the pack we were told we'd get for free with digital download. :(

9. mcfizzle

mcfizzle

Downloading! I'm at 1GB out of 3.833. I have an hour and a half before I leave from work so I should be able to get a few laps in now and then go crazy tonight.

10. Fight-Test

Fight-Test

Nice, was worried there for a sec when I saw all but pc added.

diesel97 likes this.
  11. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

Downloading Now :D:gtpflag:

12. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

Yeah ...
    What is with that? It was supposed to include both the LE and the modified car pack..

Edit- oh well there is no tax or shipping cost with digital , will just buy it if it does not come free.. it is only $1.99

13. ants818

ants818

So we get the limited edition car pack with digital download but we have to pay $1.99 for the modified car pack?

14. dave2319

dave2319

That's what it looks like to me. There is also one free car and a free livery pack

Elitekilla29 likes this.
  15. micantony

micantony

It's available for Digital Download. Woo Hoo, i was actually a bit worried it would be delayed again in North America (digital in PSN store) when nothing seemed to be anywhere in the store earlier today.

:gtpflag:

now, if we can figure out why the Modified Car pack wasn't included as SMS claimed, we'll be good to go.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/pcars/commen..._ps4_preorder/

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/buy.html
    DIGITAL EDITION

Available digitally on Steam, PlayStation Store, and Xbox Games Store, the Digital Edition comprises of:

• The Standard Edition
    • The Limited Edition Car Pack
    • The Modified Car Pack

BUY RIGHT NOW ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS
    XBOX ONE
    PLAYSTATION 4
    PC

16. Choppa'

Choppa'

I went ahead and purchased the modified car pack. Wasn't worth the hassle trying to figure out why it isn't included.

17. crooky369

crooky369

Any idea how long you have to wait until you can play the whole game?

I can access the game now but just the one race round Dubai with the Marek LMP1. It says 15% downloaded at the bottom so do I have to wait until that's a 100%?

Also bit strange but it was at 34% earlier but I'd noticed the day one patch had downloaded so I closed the game reopened it just in case that was the reason for the limited choices but all it seemed to do was reduce the download to 12%.

18. dave2319

dave2319

With my internet it just finished download as I'm typing this, so with reasonably fast internet I'd say maybe a little over 1.5 hours. I just verified everything unlocked. It make take longer to download whole game later in the day if a bunch of people start downloading it

19. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

Some people are reporting that the modified car pack was included in the base digital copy and does not need to be purchased.

20. SavageEvil

SavageEvil

Is this true, if so then I will purchase my copy shortly. Looks like standard edition buyers can get the car packs for a small fee, so that's pretty cool if this is right. Please tell me this is so, I dislike digital purchases but if I can get the standard pack and buy the cars packs separate then I'll do that.

21. Spitfire77

Spitfire77

I am not on my ps4.. and wont be for many hours so I cannot verify for you personally. The way I see it.. disc game is $59.99 plus tax.. comes with no LE content and maybe not the Modified car pack.. the digital is $59.99 no tax, has the LE content for sure, and most likely the Modified Car pack.

But the LE content is only $2.99 to add via the playstation store.. and the modifed car pack is only $1.99.. so if you really want a disc.. you are only spending about $8 more with tax.

22. SavageEvil

SavageEvil

I'm in no rush really, just wanted to know if the Digital Edition comes as SMS stated with both car packs included at no extra charge. If that is true I'll get the Digital Download as it comes with all it was marketed to come with and that's a :tup: for me. If not then I'll just buy physical and acquire the DLC separately since the Digital Edition did not come as advertised :tdown:. I can wait until people can verify, no point in spending money just because patience is a virtue and keeps my wallet from getting too light too fast. :lol:

Spitfire77 likes this.
  23. Adrenaline

Adrenaline

I feel stupid for asking... But want to make sure I haven't wasted an hour with this in-game-download.

All I can currently access is a 'quick race' and 'settings', while the loading bar at the bottom continues to crawl. Took me less time to download and install the actual game. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something simple. On the bright side, I'm learning the Dubai track... But it does seem odd the first car I'm thrown into is an LMP.

Is this normal, or did I do something wrong? It is just a way to let me drive, while the actual download is still occurring? Scanning the first impression thread and haven't seen anyone else mention it yet.

Edit: Hmm... think I found some info on the quick race limit. I'll wait for the download to get to 100% before I go deleting files as recommended.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  24. jay.s

jay.s

Correct , the 4gb download gives you access to 1 track 1 car and all options....

you can play that until the rest of the 16gb downloads giving full access to the game:D

Adrenaline likes this.
  25. Cocomoto

Cocomoto

I'm downloading the game now!! Bought it on the US PS Store for 59,99 US and then a friend tells me that the game is R$ 121,99(US$ 40,00) on the Brazilian PS Store. I think they put the wrong price, the disc is around R$192~210(US$ 55~59).

26. micantony

micantony

Nope, no modified car pack was included with my digital download. Checked the garage and none are there, only the limited edition car pack was included, just like the PSN Store shows. Wants to charge $1.99 to add the modified car pack.

SavageEvil likes this.
  27. SavageEvil

SavageEvil

Unbelievable, this is not what SMS stated. I wonder why it's different from the European release and from what is stated on SMS site about the Digital Edition? Now to make some decisions as I head to the gym.

28. dave2319

dave2319

Mine didn't come with the car pack. The 3 extra cars were not available to me on my ps4 usa digital game

29. diesel97

diesel97

In another thread about the same thing some had a rwitter link from sony dsying it will be there wenday

30. sgohsixthree

sgohsixthree Premium

Official statement from SMS:

Something still stinks....