please close thread

i didnt generalise, look at all the people complaining, all from usa. theres nothin wrong with a drift team, but taking it so seriously? sad.

That's what we do...it's all about winning, or losing, not playing the game. correction: it's all about winning, and then making sure everybody knows we won, and then when we lose making sure that it doesn't count or the criteria by which we were judged were faulty..

Hahaha, ugh. . . no. Nice racist comment though, "You Americans" Not every American is on a drift team.
I guess this makes me a racist for growing up in Michigan and disliking Ohioans....:dunce: Seriously, though what is the US's educational ranking in the world now? Are we still even in the top 20? I couldn't tell...

No, Just drop it, people on GTPlanet act as if they don't have brains and are always right, well most of them. I said that sounds racist just coming on "You Americans are laughable"

No, Just drop it, people on GTPlanet act as if they don't have brains and are always right, well most of them. I said that sounds racist just coming on "You Americans are laughable"

heaps racist considering you's are a different race to australians ay!

could somebody explain to me the origins of the "American Race"? I mean i could've sworn it was a nationality alone, but apparently i'm wrong.

And what is the big difference between Americans and Australians, one is descended from a group of British ne'er-do-wells that decided to steal a resource rich land from its indigenous population(after enslaving/killing them) when the homeland didn't want them, the other is descended from a group of British ne'er do-wells forcefully deported to an island when the homeland didn't want them there. Similar origins, it seems...:)

Being Racist, means you don't like someone, because of their race, culture, or achievements.

Like i said before most of the people on GTPlanet need to grow up & get a life. Everything has to be a argument on here. If I say something you have to reply on how I was wrong, everyone thinks they're right. GROW UP.

Dude chill, if getting a life was the issue we'd be reading about your accomplishments w/in FD or D1GP, and about how we wish we were you...your issue seems to be related to the adage comparing opinions to assholes, and how everyone has them, but when your anus enters the fray, all other rectal presence is disallowed...but I know the drill, cause I see this on many a forum..next comes the challenge of 1 v 1 tandem drifting, as that playground fight apparently will right all wrongs...that too becomes a catch 22 because if I refuse I must be wrong, but if I accept and compete a loss will also designate me as wrong, while a win will generate another thread about how you disagree w/ the decision placed....aussie dude had a point, there are far too many american threats to beat people @ drifting and far too little excitement to just have the privilege to drift w/ people around the world from the comfort of our own living rooms..

I live in america, there is no shortage of smart people in my school. But when people make ignorant comments like americans don't have brains. Really makes me wonder what do people think of our country? Instead of bringing country into gt planet lets keep it a simple happy community that we can all enjoy upon without fighting:sly:

Last edited:
zedfonsie
I live in america, there is no shortage of smart people in my school. But when people make ignorant comments like americans don't have brains. Really makes me wonder what do people think of our country? Instead of bringing country into gt planet lets keep it a simple happy community that we can all enjoy upon without fighting:sly:

I know and agree with you.
But where people are coming from about americans being brainless, there are a percentage of peolpe in america who basically waste their lives, i.e. Just doing stupid things

wow .. all these racist rants are certainly getting out of hand. To be fair all races have something bad about them. so its best if yall would just act like i never happened.

Im not being racist. Im just trying to get a point through. Excuse me if i am.

I dont think that you are being racist because calling someone american is not really a race. you know what I mean. hell we are all europeans with different values and habits. but on the forums ill agree most of them think they are hott ****.:dunce:

I dont think that you are being racist because calling someone american is not really a race. you know what I mean. hell we are all europeans with different values and habits. but on the forums ill agree most of them think they are hott ****.:dunce:

Ah I agree, Sadly even If I live in america. You can not doubt the fact that most of them think there hot ****.
Many people are like "Yeah, our team is going to win state because Of my great defensive skills when they don't make a damn difference during the game.

I am not being racist, If I am sorry:dunce:.

It seems as if you're team is getting better and better. Keep up the good work!

My team is still practicing, so we can't battle yet.

silvia_s13_love
ok, but are you going to take the critisim if you lose and not act like you did against monster? Because if your going to try and start drama again there really isn't a point in us battling you guys.

+100,000,000,000,000

+100,000,000,000,000

Ok, But are you going to take the critisim if you lose and not act like you did against monster? Because if your going to try and start drama again there really isn't a point in us battling you guys.

I didn't act like nothing against monster, you just see stuff different. I shared my opinion, but went by the poll. I lost, go look at the poll. You just make everything a big deal, I can share my opinion, if you can vote & share yours. It isn't like I was trying to OMT, or Rematch, or saying I won. I said I THOUGHT I WON, which is clearly an opinion, so stop worrying about me 24/7 & saying the same thing "See, thats why I didn't want to battle, no matter what the judge says" You just sounded dumb, because we didn't have a judge, & the voting pull was the judge? & Like i said over 80 times, I lost.

Dude It's not a instult:sly:

Sorry if you think it is:dunce:

Just trying to tell you in GENERAL sometimes you take things the wrong way. But if you look at it a hour later you will take it in a different perspective.

Last edited:
Back