please close thread

Wow, nice to see my spring break just got even better, found out my license was suspended, got my car impounded, spent yesterday night in the hospital, and now no drift team, cool.

yet again read messages on psn

Whats the big deal? Im not sure if Im still on the team. Just relax sometimes. Im not blaming the team or the four leaders for their decision. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yea you guys are acting as though this is your life and can no longer pay your bills without being on suislide. Yall where not even that serious cmon.

Yea you guys are acting as though this is your life and can no longer pay your bills without being on suislide. Yall where not even that serious cmon.

Im not speaking for the team at all in anyway, but, I do think that everyone that is whining should just chill out for like a day and let the leaders give thier reasons for what they are doing.

Well From what I heard from sundays practice.

Since the last two practices Literally like 10 people or more are missing from each practice they just want to do over the team.

It's going to be fine if you ask me.

PSN name: e_dub64
Drift cars: Camaro SS '10(For now)
Skill Level: 8
discription on yourself: I'm a guy that just loves to drift.

Yeah, it actually did, right when i came in there you guys were cussing @ me and stuff. & zedfonsie, you weren't even in there the whole time, so stop wasting your time trying to stick up for suislide talkers, I mean Team Suislide.

Yeah, it actually did, right when i came in there you guys were cussing @ me and stuff. & zedfonsie, you weren't even in there the whole time, so stop wasting your time trying to stick up for suislide talkers, I mean Team Suislide.

I'm not trying to start a war or anything dude:sly:

sorry but i think i misunderstood that so please clarify: did you just say that suislide is all talk?

well it wasn't for no reason, it was because you were **** talkin. and then you got defeated in a battle, even admitting defeat yourself, so dont go acting like your all that. it will get you no wheres, and i know that from personal experience so trust me before it backfires in your face. i hold nothing against you or team SR, but i know that having that kind of attitude will only cause people to cuss you out like you said

Lmao, you make an idiot of yourself, I was never talking S*** I entered your room, & you had 2 guys on mics, & they were like "Leave you faggot", "Kick this ****er out." Then I was trying to arrange the battle with s13_lover & they were still talking. It was a 2 vs 2 battle, The full Team Suislide was in there, no one else. The people on Team Suislide were judging, what do you expect? & I dont care if i lost or not, you didn't even battle me because your scared.

i didnt generalise, look at all the people complaining, all from usa. theres nothin wrong with a drift team, but taking it so seriously? sad.

Latest Posts

Back